Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

You have said your gay before, nice try.

What about his gay?

Also, no matter how hard you try, Im not a rapist, in fact, I am married and have been for quite some time. 

lol what do these things have to do with each other?

I am not a Baptist, in fact, I am right-handed!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Yeah he really hoped no harm came to the person he hit by stopping to see if he was okay? It was an honest mistake right? 

LOL JK, he fled the scene like a yellow bellied coward. Spin that one bitch. 

C’mon man, he was only 26. Who hasn’t fled the scene of a near intoxication manslaughter? Beto’s daddy swooped in to save the little guy, thank god for white privilege.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

What the fuck is going on here. 

Beto drove drunk.

Jimmy Jazz may or may not fuck dudes. Lulz

VMW supports rape and may or may not be a rapist.

Edit: Also not sure who he think JJ is. My joke being that no one cares whose gay or not.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 1

Just now, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

None of your business but she has a job and post-graduate education. She makes 6 figures, so she is financially stable without my contributions. 

Ah so you’re worried she will leave when she finds out you’re pro-rape. Thats why you hide it from her. Got it

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Man.

There are some people really worried about the midterms.

It is weird that VMW came out of the woodwork for this. He was maybe the best Trump troll and played the edge very well. Kind of sorry to see him go down over this. But most of the other trolls already went down.  If Trump isnt careful, he is gonna have to put Onboard on the payroll pretty soon.

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

It is weird that VMW came out of the woodwork for this. He was maybe the best Trump troll and played the edge very well. Kind of sorry to see him go down over this. But most of the other trolls already went down.  If Trump isnt careful, he is gonna have to put Onboard on the payroll pretty soon.

Why is it weird? It seems like rapey dudes have each other’s back.

29 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Sigh...I’m not talkzing about the acts. I thought I had made that clear. I’m talking about the discussion of the acts. THAT’S the only thing that is “both sides.” 

I’ll bow out now, this discussion is clearly not the place for me at present. 

Fair enough. Lets put it this way.  I wouldnt accept a drunken intentional rape attempt from either a GOP or Dem candidate or justice nominee. Its an immediate disqualifier in my book. Id accept a DWI that was the result of stupid youthful decisionmaking from any of them, however.  Even if it resulted in an accident. The two things arent even remotely comparable. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You are so insecure you had to actually type this out on an anonymous internet message board.

Wow.

lmao, cant win, my wife is either totally dependent on me and I beat her but if I disprove your narrative, it is all "wow, so insecure to type that"

You can all fuck off, you are all just trolls lol

8 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

lmao, cant win, my wife is either totally dependent on me and I beat her but if I disprove your narrative, it is all "wow, so insecure to type that"

You can all fuck off, you are all just trolls lol

You havent disproven anything about your wife. You havent even proven that you are the person you pretend to be. 

For sure though, most guys with your claimed personality dont have wives at all, much less wives that make 6 figures. Maybe run it by your handlers and try to find a plausible story. I know you're supporting rape and it has you in a bind, but Putin has come up with stories to get out of tougher jams. 

Edited by FondrenRoad