Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Stros said:

What is Dr. Fords connections with the CIA? I heard something about her father, and grandfather being high ranking members in the CIA. I don’t know any facts about it.

How is Stros connected to white supremacist militias?  I heard something about Stros' dad being Timothy McVeigh. I dont know any facts about it. Just asking questions. 

• Like 3

Just now, Stros said:

Ask Joe Biden

Yeah yeah I know.  That still doesn't mean jack, but if its good enough for the democrats well hell the republicans should just go Along tit for tat.  This situation is tailor made to bury the democrats at their own game, and clear Kavvanughs name once and for all.

See we gave you exactly what you wanted, and the FBI found no evidence.. happy now.. now go get yer fucking shine box.

The mid terms would be a friggin' blood bath for the democrats. 

4 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Can anyone explain to me if this hearing was to provide clarity or to get to the bottom of these allegations regarding Ford why did no Dem senator ever ask Kavanaugh about the incident itself? 

To me that is the most telling point. If this was about the truth they should have been raking him over the coals about Fords testimony and his categorical denials. They never did, and that signals to me this was never about Ford but about another opportunity to tarnish his image with other allegations instead.

This is a very very good point. The question could have been posed with out ever revealing her identity. I love Fred Rogers.....

Edited by Onboard 2.0

Yeah yeah I know.  That still doesn't mean jack, but if its good enough for the democrats well hell the republicans should just go Along tit for tat.  This situation is tailor made to bury the democrats at their own game, and clear Kavvanughs name once and for all.
See we gave you exactly what you wanted, and the FBI found no evidence.. happy now.. now go get yer fucking shine box.

Okay. Let's do it. It was clear which side wanted an investigation.

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:
3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Okay. Let's do it. It was clear which side wanted an investigation.

Oh, OK , I'll make the call to the FBI right now.

It's a little jacked up that if BK is confirmed, two Supreme Court members out of nine (Gorsuch, Kavanaugh) will be graduates of the same small, private high school.  Tuition at Georgetown Prep is $37,000 per year; $60,000 if you are a resident -- with an enrollment of about 500.  In a country that is supposed to be a meritocracy, this hints at elitism.

• Like 2

Just now, horncyclist said:
Just now, Fozzz said:
Not sure how many of y'all work for a living, but just like any other job interview, unless they can prove something against you beyond a reasonable doubt, they can't use it against you during the hiring process.

Can you confirm this is a joke please?

I take it that you are currently unemployed and receiving welfare benefits. 

6 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Not sure how many of y'all work for a living, but just like any other job interview, unless they can prove something against you beyond a reasonable doubt, they can't use it against you during the hiring process.

What?!  Are you insane or just lying?  There are no laws against not hiring someone because you think they are a POS whether there is proof or not.

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Why is Sasse such a pussy?  He presents himself as some thoughtful dude with a strong moral compass, but no one ever even wonders if he’s going to Vote yes.  

How else are these schleps going to roll up eight figures before they croak unless they do what the donors want?  

5 minutes ago, Texas Jeff said:

It's a little jacked up that if BK is confirmed, two Supreme Court members out of nine (Gorsuch, Kavanaugh) will be graduates of the same small, private high school.  Tuition at Georgetown Prep is $37,000 per year; $60,000 if you are a resident -- with an enrollment of about 500.  In a country that is supposed to be a meritocracy, this hints at elitism.

Who cares about their high school.  They are almost all ivy league trained lawyers from one of three law schools.  You want to be worried about narrow academic training, there you go. 

Edited by Anastasis

so cool... we may have a sexual assualter on the Court!  I like Kavanaugh would always prefer a fixed jury to an FBI investigation.

I did think of a great billboard ad!  Simply put up a picture of the 11 white guys on the GOP Judicial committee on the billboard.  Then simply put the words, "Please, Please Don't Vote!"

Edited by horn4life

Just now, DixonHur said:

What?!  Are you insane or just lying?  There are no laws against not hiring someone because you think they are a POS whether there is proof or not.

Sir, this is not communist China, we have something called "due process" in this country. 

Wow....  Another mistake. Get the guy on record. He either supports Kavannaugh or he doesn't. We have an alleged eyewitness and Kavnnaugh doesn't want him to help clear his name ?

Grassley read a new letter from Judge that was received last night. He says he’s in bad shape and suffers from depression, so he doesn’t speak in public. The letter stated that he doesn’t recall the events in question.