Trivial things that please the ever living shit out of you

Tailleur17

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 9:55 PM, Superhero said:

10” deep, stainless steel, single bowl kitchen sink with a wire rack.

This is after 6 years of hating with a passion the 6” deep porcelain double bowl sink.

It’s like like switching from a transistor radio to a 100” OLED TV. Or maybe not, but I love it. 

I've been told it's not the size, it's how you use it...

On 10/3/2021 at 7:58 AM, Lat22 said:

Quarterback sneaks from under center. 

Safeties gruntle me, mostly because of the way the defensive lineman try to signal "safety" and celebrate at the same time.

edit: I also like to see a good stiff arm. / that's what she said.

Edited by High Plains Drifter

Every year, my son and his wife host/mentor 1 or 2 football players from the local Community College. The kids get to eat home-cooked meals, study without the disruptions of a dorm and basically have a home away from home. Today, this years young man found out that he is a 2nd Team All-American.

How does this NIL thingy work?

Edited by Shoxthemonkey
Capitalization
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Walking into the movie theater and getting a bucket of freshly popped, layered butter popcorn and then walking out to the car and heading to the house for movie night 

Why in the everloving hell would you go pay $15 for popcorn that will be cold when you get home, when you can make better popcorn at home for 23 cents?!?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Why in the everloving hell would you go pay $15 for popcorn that will be cold when you get home, when you can make better popcorn at home for 23 cents?!?

It was $7.00 mofo, and there’s just something about not messing shut up at my house.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If making popcorn at your house messes shit up that bad, I’m pretty sure you’re doing it wrong

Driving by the theater on my way home and picking up a large popcorn wastes nothing at my ol house other than a paper towel or 4.   

On 1/7/2022 at 6:11 PM, Trey3216 said:

Walking into the movie theater and getting a bucket of freshly popped, layered butter popcorn and then walking out to the car and heading to the house for movie night 

Sneaking some peanut m and ms and beer into the movie theater and telling the 16 year old snot nosed concession punk to fuck off when he busts you with it

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...