Updates on former Longhorn football players

Goo Punch

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BobbyBurton

Posted on Oct 16th, 9:21 PM, , , 

I am hearing that John Henderson has passed away.

For those unaware, Mr. Henderson was the oldest living Longhorn letterman at 107 years old, playing football for the Horns in the 1930s. He and his wife were named the oldest living married couple in the world by the Guinness Book of World Records with more than 80 years of marriage.

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Kendall Sanders, former receiver washout who Nahlin creamed over incessantly, is now a line tech for Atmos Energy

Hey, don't hate on a man for making a living. We can't all have successful pro careers. There are tons of guys who just barely made the team that no one ever knew their name.

• Hook 'Em 4

I didn't hate on anything. Just saying what a former player is now up to since that's the point of the thread. He did wash out here because of the sexual abuse accusation and I remembered he was a guy Nahlin pimped hard core.

You taking it as hating seems to convey some prejudice you hold for that profession. Not cool bro

I didn't hate on anything. Just saying what a former player is now up to since that's the point of the thread. He did wash out here because of the sexual abuse accusation and I remembered he was a guy Nahlin pimped hard core.
You taking it as hating seems to convey some prejudice you hold for that profession. Not cool bro

Yea I call bullshit.

Your comment read as: “Kendall sanders, loser, is now a line tech at at most energy”

Why add the “washout that nahlin creamed over” as your parenthetical information if you weren’t hating. Dude got a shit deal from a dumb bitch. Fuck off, Herman sucked.

Dealwithit.gif.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro