Updates on former Longhorn football players

Goo Punch

41 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Yea I call bullshit.

Your comment read as: “Kendall sanders, loser, is now a line tech at at most energy”

Why add the “washout that nahlin creamed over” as your parenthetical information if you weren’t hating. Dude got a shit deal from a dumb bitch. Fuck off, Herman sucked.

Dealwithit.gif.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

The dude sexually assaulted a young woman with a teammate and both got kicked off the team by Charlie. It's not like he got a bad break from the coaches.

The dig at Nahlin is because the lying scumbag made a deal with Card behind the scenes then pimped him hardcore while speaking ill of Casey. So I'll take any chance I get to point out what a piece of shit he is. 

As far as the work I really have no idea what it pays or entails. Just ripped that from a Linkedin I found when researching what happened to the guys who got kicked off the team for sexual assault. 

12 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

The dude sexually assaulted a young woman with a teammate and both got kicked off the team by Charlie. It's not like he got a bad break from the coaches.

The dig at Nahlin is because the lying scumbag made a deal with Card behind the scenes then pimped him hardcore while speaking ill of Casey. So I'll take any chance I get to point out what a piece of shit he is. 

As far as the work I really have no idea what it pays or entails. Just ripped that from a Linkedin I found when researching what happened to the guys who got kicked off the team for sexual assault. 

Pretty sure that turned out not to be true but continue bagging on the kid for it. 

37 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

That doesn't say anything about admitting she was lying. Looks like they just didn't have enough to feel good taking to court, or the DA didn't want to deal with it for whatever reason. Happens all the time especially in he said/she said cases but doesn't mean innocence. Either way he moved on and isn't in prison so let's move on too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 10:19 AM, KeysPhoneWallet said:

For being falsely accused of sexual assault by a woman that later admitted she was lying. Isn’t that how that story went?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to actually read about the story when it's this significant.

She was found terrified and weeping under a study room table. She voluntarily went to a room for sex with one guy when a second man appeared from the bathroom. She was coaxed/coerced into having sex with two men. 

They weren't convicted, but they were also not falsely accused. The scene in that dorm room earned dismissal even if the proof was not sufficient for a criminal conviction in the eyes of a jury.

Fuck those guys. You don't push a woman (or any person) to the absolute boundary of the law to have your way. 

• Hook 'Em 7

On 10/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Negged. Nowhere does it say she was lying. Abandon this sick position.

On 10/1/2021 at 4:25 PM, Hook1997 said:

Seems like lots of guilty even after being proven innocent thinking going on in here….

Point of order.  A criminal defendant is rarely "proven innocent."  They are found not guilty when the state fails to convince a jury of guilt.  Not guilty =/= innocent.

There are occasions where a defendant is found not guilty where the proof pretty convincingly points to the guilt of another person, or that it was somehow impossible for the defendant to have committed the crime.  That's about as close as you'll ever get.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 5:37 PM, Hermanator said:

That doesn't say anything about admitting she was lying. Looks like they just didn't have enough to feel good taking to court, or the DA didn't want to deal with it for whatever reason. Happens all the time especially in he said/she said cases but doesn't mean innocence. Either way he moved on and isn't in prison so let's move on too. 

In America the absence of guilt means innocence by definition…

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

17 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Oh, he was such a jerk. One of my first interviews I ever had with Bleacher Report, he stopped the interview after my third question because I asked him about Colin Kaepernick’s contract situation. And he took off his mic and said, ‘I’m done with this and tell your dad I said hi,’ and that was it. So, from that point on, I root for Ohio State always and against Jim Harbaugh. Screw him.

Pooooooor Sims

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

But could Major?

12 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Pooooooor Sims

Major is giving up quite a bit of size to Harbaugh but Harbaugh is like 20 years older.  Harbaugh seems crazy too. Actually I'll take Harbaugh over both, not sure if Major could kick Simms' ass.

I don't think Chris is a very good media personality either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 10:42 AM, Your Mom said:

Chris was a damn choke artist in the biggest moments but he was tough. He’d whip both their asses…

and then he’d irritate the fuck out of everybody on TV talking about it.  

Talk about being born on 3rd base and thinking you hit a triple...good lord. I think he's only of PFT to make Florio seem less unlikable