• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
5 hours ago, LateAughtsHorn said:

Wasn't he a rb? Or did we eventually move him over to defense? I've tried to block out memories of the time period he would have been here, so it's a bit fuzzy. 

He was originally a RB and switched to DT. Was having a pretty nice senior season in 2013 but it ended early due to injury. He had a pick six against OU.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

He was originally a RB and switched to DT. Was having a pretty nice senior season in 2013 but it ended early due to injury. He had a pick six against OU.

Now I remember! I was at that game. Unfortunately, I also remember some drunk dude hopping on top of picnic tables outside of the cotton bowl yelling: "WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!" 

I was done with Mack at that point, so I didn't believe it, but I didn't think we'd still be waiting 10 years later.

Cautiously optimistic we finally have a legit top team this year. 

Edited by LateAughtsHorn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting article on players that transferred out from Texas... Dorbah has done well

How Texas transfers are performing this season -- Horns247 breaks down how the Longhorns' 2023 Transfer Portal departures, among others, are faring this season.

By:  HANK SOUTH

https://247sports.com/college/texas/longformarticle/texas-football-transfer-portal-how-texas-transfers-are-performing-this-season--218198349/#2271015

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...