Shit's Borked

RPM

19 minutes ago, immamac said:

well...that was pretty horrible still trying to find out what happened, but sometime after I went to sleep the whole rack decided to take a shit.

You hired that aggy contractor, didn't you?

The whole fucking shit fell down over night.  Aggy network fucking sucks! 

• Like 1

I've been using this board for free for years.  I can't complain.  I feel like the number of times, in my experience, it's been unavailable or under maintenance has been in the single digits if I recall right.  I remember during the Hornfans days they would be hostile to anyone just offering to help.  The communication here has always been steady since the day Black started.  Acknowledgement goes a long way, instead of "hey, are you aware of this particular problem and is there anything I can do?"  "No.  Fuck off.  If you don't like it go start your own site.  You have my blessing."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hate said:

The tapa “unread” view is not updating this morning. I’ve tried refreshing it several times, but the threads don’t update. The “participated” view is updating normally.

Same on non-tapa chrome

56 minutes ago, Hate said:

The tapa “unread” view is not updating this morning. I’ve tried refreshing it several times, but the threads don’t update. The “participated” view is updating normally.

same on chrome for me