Shit's Borked

RPM

I recently upgraded phones from a pretty old phone with presumably an old version of Chrome. Now when I quote a post on Chrome mobile, and try to delete one or more embedded quotes, nothing deletes but I get the blockquote widget added to the text.

Wtf is up with that? Is it my virtual keyboard, chrome, user error? I need that dude from the commercials about becoming your parents.... "we're gonna open a. pdf, whose next?" Screenshot_20210118-141427.thumb.jpg.f1e438f013d0f064e7e55453bbb94159.jpg

17 hours ago, immamac said:

I have always had this problem on mobile. I just reload page then clear clear editor. I can see about putting a clear editor button that is permanent in the editor frame. 

That would be great! I have needed the feature several times with my twitter pasting errors in the past. Also, stuff is still very slow.

18 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Glacier slow currently. 

Weird...I'm going to try some things on the test site regarding moving old threads to a different part of the database that make it still accessible when needed, but effectively ignored by the queries.

I enabled templating for pages, caching for page output for 30s and did a pretty big optimization for the search. Have you tried no-avatar? You are on dark mode right?

18 minutes ago, DonnyKerabatsosHasDied said:

still waiting to reset my password, never receive the email that i need. have checked all folders.

This site is real finicky which email accounts it will play nice with. If you’re trying to have it sent to a Yahoo address, you’re fucked. Try gmail & pray.