Shit's Borked

RPM

38 minutes ago, immamac said:

I need more info when things are borked like this. 

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.
(Error code: unable to open file `/tmp/magick-10177vq-Iy41miUgL': No such file or directory @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/604)
  • OK

I cleared cookies off my phone, laptop and desktop browser, and I think I can see most pictures now, although there has always been a flashing orange for some pictures that never loads. That problem has been there for a long time and is a separate issue from the recent picture issues. So I think it's good.

As a side note, I had to log into Surly again for the first time in a long time, and holy shit the site is loaded with ads. It looks terrible and scares away new potential site participants I would imagine.  It is an incredible shit show of ads.

30 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I cleared cookies off my phone, laptop and desktop browser, and I think I can see most pictures now, although there has always been a flashing orange for some pictures that never loads. That problem has been there for a long time and is a separate issue from the recent picture issues. So I think it's good.

As a side note, I had to log into Surly again for the first time in a long time, and holy shit the site is loaded with ads. It looks terrible and scares away new potential site participants I would imagine.  It is an incredible shit show of ads.

Yeah, this site isn't really here for lurkers. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, justhookit said:

Still getting this error message when I try to post a pic or vid.

1 file would exceed the total allowed size of 1.778mb and was skipped.

Didn't realize you weren't treefiddy. There is a 1GB limit for normal users. I gave you unlimited. Try now. 

4 hours ago, immamac said:

Didn't realize you weren't treefiddy. There is a 1GB limit for normal users. I gave you unlimited. Try now. 

I’ve been treefiddy for a long time. I had a change in cards so that might be it. I’ll fix that. Why it would renew Burnt Ends but not that I don’t know. Thanks. And come to CR - not the Cloak Room CR.

Edited by justhookit
Costa Rica is better than cloak room

15 minutes ago, justhookit said:

I’ve been treefiddy for a long time. I had a change in cards so that might be it. I’ll fix that. Why it would renew Burnt Ends but not that I don’t know. Thanks. And come to CR - not the Cloak Room CR.

Yeah weird I think it was just a glitch. 

The mobile site is very nice but Tapa is the superior layout and experience on a phone.

It is Surly propaganda that it is not. And yes this is the one place that has seemingly endless problems that others do not with Tapa.

Ultimately both blacklab and Imma have routinely made it sound like tapa is a pain in the ass to work with. And if they are I can see why they dig in on some of what they say and frankly that’s their prerogative.

None of it makes it actually true though.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Team Tappa.

The mobile site does work well and is nice, but Tappa is better imo on a phone itself. I can do everything on Tappa quickly while only using one hand. The fonts are larger and a little easier to read. Scrolling from a thread back to sub forums is simply just swipe right. It really is “easier”. Messages are easier to get to. I guess I get it’s not for everyone but it’s for me.