Shit's Borked

RPM

Lol turns out eventual consistency can be a real bitch. What a funky race condition for there to be a such a big delta of the same view

edit: nvm there's not a race condition, but there's definitely a mismatch on the calculated rep total

image.thumb.png.2c2479408514fa4bb721729035306320.png

Edited by Captainant
  • Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Getting file not found errors when clicking on forum links at the top of the page

Browser: Edge

e: URL seems messed up, this is what I get if I click on DT for example: 

I'll look into it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, txfan75 said:

I get the same, however I'm on Chrome. Noticed if I stay in the topic listing it doesn't do it, but if I switch Forums it gives me File Not Found error. I then have to close the tab and reopen Surly to go to another forum.

Yeah, I can browse to a forum just find using any other method other than the links at the top of the page. The URL seems to be mangled.

Would make sense it would happen in Chrome as well if it's a browser-specific issue, Edge is built on Chromium.

I looked into it and found my files (fixed the broken links which used the old index.php? thing)

Some of you may notice a much cleaner URL experience as of today, there is no longer a /board/index.php?/rest/of/the/url

This makes search way better, it makes the pages load faster and it does a few other good things that I have been putting off for a while. 

21 minutes ago, immamac said:

I looked into it and found my files (fixed the broken links which used the old index.php? thing)

Some of you may notice a much cleaner URL experience as of today, there is no longer a /board/index.php?/rest/of/the/url

This makes search way better, it makes the pages load faster and it does a few other good things that I have been putting off for a while. 

The fuck is going on? If this is the price to pay for a cleaner URL experience, I don't want it.

image.thumb.png.392d86243b691405b435f8ae5eb05390.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whatever you did didn't fix anything. 
2101641678_Surlyerror.thumb.png.cff008ad9a9adc21574f2025121e43f8.png

Edit to add that I am on Firefox. Also, Tapatalk is working just fine as is Chrome.

34 minutes ago, Hate said:

Whatever you did didn't fix anything. 

Edit to add that I am on Firefox. Also, Tapatalk is working just fine as is Chrome.

Scroll down until you find "theme".  Choose Default 

Capture.jpg

Edited by PRONG HORN

I can haz dark mode back plz?

wait, changed to dark no avatar mode and it’s back. Went from above pics to default theme in order to get normal rendering again, then to dark-no avatar  theme and it’s normal. 

tried the other dark theme and it’s broke. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Hope you are feeling ok! Beat Cancer!

This will either cheer you up or ruin your day…

Not a wise decision to post this bc y’all will critique the hell out of me, but fuck it! I’m the happiest I have ever been in my life. Totally happy. Completely in love.

Consider this the best (if slightly doctored with the orange pen) I can do. 

The board is jacked up anyway right? If I have to take a time out I’ll take it. Also don’t DM me for more stuff bc this is it. chances are like 5 people will see this…

12F1529E-5304-46F0-AF25-4B72C7C29749.jpeg

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Not a wise decision to post this bc y’all will critique the hell out of me, but fuck it! I’m the happiest I have ever been in my life. Totally happy. Completely in love.

The board is jacked up anyway right? If I have to take a time out I’ll take it. Also don’t DM me for more stuff bc this is it. chances are like 5 people will see this…

Looks shopped.

• Haha 2

12F1529E-5304-46F0-AF25-4B72C7C29749.thumb.jpeg.da5561f8d7b737ed6582ea4f32fe7840.jpeg

8dbaa8ee66bc2a748815c7ac81a735e1.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Ha, you're ok in my book. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, twosheds said:

You should. It seems like you are on the proven path

I’ll settle for Surly ambassador…I had to honor an almost year long bet I made in the football thread anyway. I have to keep my honor such as it is. 

On topic, glad the dark mode is working. I can’t view the board any other way now…