Shit's Borked

RPM

you also cannot give rep 

It doesn't warrant a full thread but if you go check out @MeerkatBong recent rep history you're going to see that @Immaculate Vibes who has -118 rep has been building him back from Purgatorio 

I know you are busy doing misc admin stuff but maybe you could take a look @immamac. I didn't think banned users could rep.

Edited by cactusflinthead

45 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

you also cannot give rep 

It doesn't warrant a full thread but if you go check out @MeerkatBong recent rep history you're going to see that @Immaculate Vibes who has -118 rep has been building him back from Purgatorio 

I know you are busy doing misc admin stuff but maybe you could take a look @immamac. I didn't think banned users could rep.

I banned him. 

Treefiddy was keeping him alive. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, markstanco said:

AWS is pretty solid, but got dang is it expensive @immamac.  

my servers aren't the issue here even though cloudflare says they are, there are no 500 errors on my server logs and I assume that the issue is somewhere in-between cloudflare's DDoS prevention and Ezoic's proxying where the ad js and other tracking stuff is injected is the issue. 

Right now it is DNS request to AWS Route53 -> Cloudflare cache/ddos protection -> Ezoic Proxy -> Surly LB -> Surly Web

Surly LB and Surly Web have no errors reported outside of actual 400 or 500 errors. Error 520 is "something is fucky idk what is going on so I'm gonna assign a random error number" error. 

image.thumb.png.b2c2df1bc700c3336450f30fec3b6a1c.png

vs all traffic

image.thumb.png.870d056f6e77df3ae8ee4a1e8d195a87.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

my servers aren't the issue here even though cloudflare says they are, there are no 500 errors on my server logs and I assume that the issue is somewhere in-between cloudflare's DDoS prevention and Ezoic's proxying where the ad js and other tracking stuff is injected is the issue. 

Right now it is DNS request to AWS Route53 -> Cloudflare cache/ddos protection -> Ezoic Proxy -> Surly LB -> Surly Web

Surly LB and Surly Web have no errors reported outside of actual 400 or 500 errors. Error 520 is "something is fucky idk what is going on so I'm gonna assign a random error number" error. 

image.thumb.png.b2c2df1bc700c3336450f30fec3b6a1c.png

vs all traffic

image.thumb.png.870d056f6e77df3ae8ee4a1e8d195a87.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116ff547cbcbb86c9ce0

• Like 1
  • Haha 1