Shit's Borked

RPM

12 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Borked hell, this is aggy level bullshit.

I actually had no idea it was even possible to load this many ads onto one page.  I may have a seizure just trying to get this post out.  If you don't hear from me, tell my family I love them... and fuck all of you, always, and forever...

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I actually had no idea it was even possible to load this many ads onto one page.  I may have a seizure just trying to get this post out.  If you don't hear from me, tell my family I love them... and fuck all of you, always, and forever...

I know on my phone the site is nearly useless as the ads cover so many response/actions buttons.  Also taking FOREVER to l oh ad page or even get a response to go through. 

fine...

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN 😝

i'm tree-fiddy. mobile on Android.

ads in every forum. here i am trying to read about entertainment and pretty much just seeing ads...

Screenshot_20230120_090036_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e3cb207e82850d9e9c7864f838b2da79.jpg

i have tried clearing cookies, logging out/in, and switching servers. not necessarily in that order. 

the good news is i'm about to get on a plane, so you have about four hours to fix it.

please and thank you. 😁

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I’m in Montreal folks. I can get them to turn ads off until they figure it out, but I haven’t been looking at the site at all. They are monitoring this thread so posting screenshots and urls of your pages you see ads is important for their troubleshooting. 

I'll spam the hell out of them if you want.

Or just tell shadow operative and he'll whip their ass relentlessly 

On 1/26/2023 at 7:57 PM, DougO said:

I posted that because for a while I couldn't post anything except an attachment. Couldn't do a normal post. Anyone else ever had that happen?

It appears to be un-Borked now.

This happened a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time. The people trying to “help” Immafax were communicating through images and gifs. I loved it. 

• Like 1

Weird borking going on.  When in light mode it looks like the attached screenshot.  Every menu open and unclosable, no content, borked.  Switching to dark mode makes the site normal again.  Problem is, not a dark mode fan.

edit:  only in Firefox.  Shitass Chrome isnt having any problems.

1890757822_Screenshot2023-02-02at09-13-22ShitsBorked.thumb.png.1b4b51b870752e593ec24ed2b85ac0f3.png

Edited by Darth Tron
clarity