Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was out of the country for a couple weeks and am catching up slowly on the app, but while driving yesterday,  I was shocked to hear he was live… was it a one off for Eilish? He usually takes most of December off.

Edit to note 4th is proclaiming Beet is on the show today, I guess Ben Affleck, too. If Affleck gets honest about everything, gambling, drinking, drugs, pussy, JLo… it can be great radio. 

Still shocked Stern isn’t on vacation.

Edited by Vito Andolini

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not a podcast guy.  I'm sure that there are good ones, but it's not my thing.

But, I saw something about Bubba on the Artie Lange podcast.  So, I looked for it and gave it a listen. It's fucking horrible.  Artie sounds horrible, Bubba's a fucking cuck, both of their careers are in the toilet, they were both on top of the world at one time and now neither of them could finance a used Corvette.  

It's sad.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 7:03 PM, Gil Bang said:

So Tucker Carlson just went after Stern tonight.    Of course, the pussy does it when Stern is off for a few days, but Monday should be interesting. 

I mean, Tucker Carlson reportedly talks about his sexual fantasies with the m&m mascots so I'm not even sure he's human.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve probably bitched about this before, but there’s absolutely no way the recent spate of edited celebrity audio books are actually the result of splicing together selected words. They used to do this (Dolly Parton, Ed McMahon), and the disjointed nature of the sounds made it funnier. Now, the lazy bastards are simply getting mimics to read a bullshit line and then they take the sentence and cut it up and piece it back together, perhaps inserting a few actual words from the real celebrity. They are way too seamless, including today’s Obama/Carter conversation. I don’t know if Stern is aware they are taking this shortcut, or if he’s being fooled.

• 3 weeks later...

I went from a daily listener to not checking in on Howard for at least 4 years now. Any major changes to the crew or wack pack?

and not that you asked but I found the comedy bits to be not so funny. I did find Howard’s interviews to be awesome but it felt like too much work to find them. I catch some of the edited interview segments on YouTube.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4708925/howard-stern-show-brent-hatley-reason-quit-swinger-lifestyle/

Brent interviewed about leaving.  Bonus comments from "Donnie the Limo Driver". 

No one believed he got laid in while his wife was getting fucked by different dudes. I think that is what broke him and made him quit. He thought he was going to have it easy and well he didn’t.

Everyone cringed and hated it for him and he tried to act like it was no big deal. Apparently it was. He knew he could never live it down there, so he quit.

On 3/19/2022 at 11:38 AM, Nivek said:

No one believed he got laid in while his wife was getting fucked by different dudes. I think that is what broke him and made him quit. He thought he was going to have it easy and well he didn’t.

Everyone cringed and hated it for him and he tried to act like it was no big deal. Apparently it was. He knew he could never live it down there, so he quit.

Right. I've heard a few acquaintances (friend of a friend type) talk about looking at open marriage or polyamorous relationships. Unless the guy in that relationship has some game/looks, it's fairly obvious that they guy will most likely be at home alone while his wife is out on "dates." 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SiriusXM told them it was in violation of company health code and would require Richard to wear a protective barrier between his skin and the hat, which took the edge out of the bit. Howard tried to turn it into a “Benji fucked up the bit” storyline, and Bronk was willing to play along, but Stern had some rare pangs of guilt and revealed the next day it wasn’t really a Benji issue. 

It only ever made it to Sal and Benji, never anywhere else. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...