Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

4 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Nowhere near Bababooey territory.  Not sure why they tried to make it so.  Oh yeah, I know why, because the show is lacking any real comedic content outside of Howard and Fred so they have to make shit up.  Jason Kaplan you fat hairy retard fuck.

In all the years I've been listening, I've yet to hear Robin make a funny joke. Yet, she continues to try, bless her. 

On 4/3/2018 at 8:04 AM, Ben Franklin said:

In all the years I've been listening, I've yet to hear Robin make a funny joke. Yet, she continues to try, bless her. 

I dislike Robin as much as anyone and she rarely says anything that's remotely funny to me, and in most cases she interjects her unwanted opinions at the worst possible times.   There have been times she has made me laugh, so I will give her credit.  They are very few though, but they are there.  She's a liar though.  She contends she's never swallowed, which is bullshit because the ratio of women that take it in ass (and she apparently has done it more than once, which means she actually enjoys it) are consistent with women that swallow.  

Damn, Howard if true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5576077/Howard-Stern-stays-silent-longtime-engineer-Scott-tries-raise-50K-wifes-cancer-battle.html

Amid the warm sentiment, some wondered why Howard, 64, had stayed silent on Salem's fundraiser both on social media or his SiriusXM program Monday or Tuesday. 

Though it was not immediately clear if the Private Parts star had donated to the cause, numerous sources said that Stern - who made $90 million last year to claim the seventh spot on Forbes highest-paid celebrities list - had not contributed. (Dailymail.com has reached out to both Stern and Salem for comment on this story, but has not heard back as of Tuesday evening.)

Scott the Engineer's gofundme is now at $52K, so beyond the $50K goal, and some commenter claimed Howard and Beth have pledged to match the final total. I hope that's true.

Fuck that no talent Opie Hughes for trying to get some ink. (Ok, good job with a donation, but otherwise, crawl back into your hole, "on the beach."). Stuttering John had already left the show when I started listening in 2005, so I don't really have an opinion on him. 

The peak of the show.  Artie self destructing was Howard's worst nightmare, he knew it was all downhill.  Probably why he let Artie get away with so much, as he knew what he'd be losing.  Robin wanted to cut him loose on the 2nd no show/drug episode.

I probably mentioned it before, but I listen to old shows while I sleep.  When I wake up, I can immediately fall back asleep, just from listening to the shows.  The past couple months I've been listening to ETA, there's hundreds of videos on youtube with his call ins.  I had forgotten how gotdamn funny those times were.  RIP ya little midget.

13 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

The peak of the show.  Artie self destructing was Howard's worst nightmare, he knew it was all downhill.  Probably why he let Artie get away with so much, as he knew what he'd be losing.  Robin wanted to cut him loose on the 2nd no show/drug episode.

I probably mentioned it before, but I listen to old shows while I sleep.  When I wake up, I can immediately fall back asleep, just from listening to the shows.  The past couple months I've been listening to ETA, there's hundreds of videos on youtube with his call ins.  I had forgotten how gotdamn funny those times were.  RIP ya little midget.

Yes it was.  Artie's drug problem always made for good radio.  I loved his fights with Sal and Teddy.  Remember when he when he brought the chick that dug fat guys on the show?  Greatness.  He is a complete mess now.

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Yes it was.  Artie's drug problem always made for good radio.  I loved his fights with Sal and Teddy.  Remember when he when he brought the chick that dug fat guys on the show?  Greatness.  He is a complete mess now.

As opposed to when he was pushed around Vegas in a shopping cart?

I wonder how much Fred makes, especially in relation to Robin’s supposed 10 mil a year salary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Answering my own question... according to Google, Fred and Gary both bring in 6 million a year.

1 hour ago, GoPokes83 said:

Answering my own question... according to Google, Fred and Gary both bring in 6 million a year.

damn. good for Fred.

his drops and impressions are so fucking good you just take them for granted. no other show has anything like that.

1 hour ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

you mean these rosary bleeds.......bro?

Artie vs. Dice...I could listen to this a 1000 times and still want to hear one more.

46 minutes ago, llanoflash said:

damn. good for Fred.

his drops and impressions are so fucking good you just take them for granted. no other show has anything like that.

After Howard (obviously). Fred is 1000% the most important part of the show. I miss Artie on the show but it has allowed Fred to get more airtime and Howard asks him questions or gives him the green light to speak a hell of a lot more than he ever used to. That along with his perfect drops, songs, and impressions are amazing. 

• Like 1

I missed this last week but over the weekend caught exactly what makes Fred so fucking good. 

While discussing with Ronnie, Howard asked if he could take the probe up to the next ring and Fred starts playing the Olympics theme literally a second later. 

1. How the hell did he think of that so quickly and found the drop right away?

2. It was funny as hell and absolutely perfect. 

On 4/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, Nole-4-Life said:

Artie was great on the show, he's missed, but damn is he a fuckup. 

Fred is the real genius. His impressions of Ronnie slay me. "in yer CUNT!"

I'll listen til he's done, then listen to the replays.

He was always my favorite part of he show.

But, the last year that Artie was on he was a complete dick and obviously overcome with drug addled paranoia.  He lost his shit because people were "talking behind his back" and he accused Teddy of "robbing my money."   Those were great shows though.  

40 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

He was always my favorite part of he show.

But, the last year that Artie was on he was a complete dick and obviously overcome with drug addled paranoia.  He lost his shit because people were "talking behind his back" and he accused Teddy of "robbing my money."   Those were great shows though.  

That day he went off on Teddy was borderline scary. Ever see the video? He looked legitimately crazed.

40 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

8 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I missed this last week but over the weekend caught exactly what makes Fred so fucking good. 

While discussing with Ronnie, Howard asked if he could take the probe up to the next ring and Fred starts playing the Olympics theme literally a second later. 

1. How the hell did he think of that so quickly and found the drop right away?

2. It was funny as hell and absolutely perfect. 

Fred is pretty much a better Ronnie than Ronnie.

Loved all the songs about Ronnie's anal play last week...