Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

4 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Anyone else wonder what Herman makes of all this Urban talk? As thin skinned as he has shown us he can be at times, must make for some quiet time at the Herman household.

My sources tell me it pisses him the fuck off. Anything else you’re curious about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He just hit is with the “smoke national signing day will be postponed.”

You on here, Lur? Not telling us a whole lot. But it’s an existing acct that shoots shots sparingly and kinda gets it right, so...

Also a decent follow to follower ratio. I dunno. Seems like he knows what we do/speculate, but confident in the shot he’s calling. Eh. Whatever

He also said Ewers was 100% committing to Ohio State today. Guess there’s still time.

Tbf he didn’t say that. He called the de-commitment the day before, then said he’ll (Ewers) look at Ohio Steak, OU and Texas. Even mentioned Bijan being a tOSU lock last year and flipping.

Still a skeptic
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Tbf he didn’t say that. He called the de-commitment the day before, then said he’ll (Ewers) look at Ohio Steak, OU and Texas. Even mentioned Bijan being a tOSU lock last year and flipping.

Still a skeptic

He said he is “100% committing Monday after they spank penn state, sorry Texas fans that’s the truth” or something to that effect

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas