Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

UTEP game film.

If only...if only they could’ve sustained the fire with which they opened the season.  I thought to myself, “Hot Damn” they found the gas pedal.  

Im such a gullible schmuck.  I SO wanted to believe.  I just want to enjoy Texas being GOOD again before I depart this planet...🙏🏻🤞🏻

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just heard this clip from the presser:

Reporter (Dennis de la Pena) - Why can't your team play better before its backs are against the wall?

Herman - Good question.  We're still a work in progress.   It's as if sometimes we have 11 true freshmen out there.   We're learning on the fly and surviving because of the unity we have as a team and coaching staff.

11 true freshmen?   What the fuck, clown? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Reporter (Dennis de la Pena) - Why can't your team play better before its backs are against the wall?

Herman - Good question.  We're still a work in progress.   It's as if sometimes we have 11 true freshmen out there.   We're learning on the fly and surviving because of the unity we have as a team and coaching staff.

Sounds like he's being sarcastic.  He knows it's over.  BTW Tom, it's year 4, 11true freshmen playing is your fault.

What are the chances Texas Tech beats us this weekend?   I haven't done my homework for this weeks game.

9 minutes ago, Boerne Horn said:

They are terrible.  We should win convincingly.

What are the chances TCU beats us this weekend?   I haven't done my homework for this weeks game.

What are the chances OU beats us this weekend?   I haven't done my homework for this weeks game.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

What are the chances Texas Tech beats us this weekend?   I haven't done my homework for this weeks game.

What are the chances TCU beats us this weekend?   I haven't done my homework for this weeks game.

What are the chances OU beats us this weekend?   I haven't done my homework for this weeks game.

We are terrible, they should best us convincingly

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

THe Mensanator- what a humorous loser millionaire and his "unity" talk......"an army of one".

3 hours ago, NTVTXN said:

If only...if only they could’ve sustained the fire with which they opened the season.  I thought to myself, “Hot Damn” they found the gas pedal.  

Im such a gullible schmuck.  I SO wanted to believe.  I just want to enjoy Texas being GOOD again before I depart this planet...🙏🏻🤞🏻

Uh, how long you figure you got before lift-off?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

It’s almost like the have a first year Jr High coach out there.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

If you’re too emotionally fragile to scroll past a political map you probably shouldn’t be on the internet right now.

I'm not emotionally fragile, just not my thing. I would bitch if there was a cock (which you probably would prefer) at the top. Don't want to se it. Rather just have football talk

I guess some just have to have politics rule every deep crevasse of their life. 

I voted, I campaigned, just want to move on now

BUT you do you boo boo

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

It’s like we are playing 11 freshman sometimes. The fuck stick ass wipe who said that is the same guy who said the Oline was probably the best he’s ever seen in 2017. I’m either in a really, really shitty dream or Tom Herman is the most regarded Mensa member on the planet. The players are loyal to this asshole? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not sure if this has been posted, or how legit the site/writer is, but he posted this saying a booster was asked by CDC for $1 mil to help buyout TH, and  CUM gave CDC a verbal commitment to coach. Anyway, here's the article for anyone who wants to read it. 

https://texastakes.com/2020/11/03/chris-del-conte-called-a-booster-last-week-asking-for-money-to-buyout-herman-and-confirmed-he-had-urban-meyers-verbal-commitment/

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas