Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

3 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Herman you stupid muthafucker even Zach Smith is getting over on you.

If by getting over on you, you mean getting a nice burn in on your adversary that has banked tens of millions of dollars, then yes that’s correct. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I just hope that before we make any hires we run it by the overweight woman with a small Twitter following, that puts Longhorns on her car, hosts a podcast I’ve never heard of, and donates a negligible amount to the University. 

If she’s not on board, I’m out. 

Would be a huge loss to lose her car. Almost as big as Jet Pack guy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Last week, the academic side of the athletic department didn't know anything other than what we suspected: Herman doesn't have any backers within the department and he is immature and not the right person for the job. If she has inside info., it would have to come from someone within CDC's circle. I would be interested to know if the BMD's have scoop other than pledging money for a change. I would think they would have the info but I haven't heard any rumblings which is kind of strange. I am also still waiting to hear from my friend in Columbus who is very well tied in to the tOSU scene. I'll probably put in a call tomorrow. If he knew that it was imminent, though, I would know (which means he is in the dark as well).

The way she talks, I get the feeling she's tied more to the Hermans...

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Actually everyone should have known it after the first loss to Maryland. That was an impressive shitshow and a preview of the next four years.

Well, the Maryland game(s) were perfectly on-brand for Herman.  He loses wtf games.  The question was whether with better talent and intangibles and some maturity, he would stop.

He hasn't. 

And now he doesn't win games he probably shouldn't.

• Hook 'Em 1

Each time we got up 10 today, Turtle Tom emerged and we immediately go to shit. Then we get on track get momentum and get another 10pt lead and the same bullshit happens again. Tom fucking Herman has no idea how to keep momentum going at all. Seemingly our defense looks like dogshit when we have a good thing going. Offense seems to play in mud until our backs are against the wall.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, wood said:

The way she talks, I get the feeling she's tied more to the Hermans...

Well, Herman definitely doesn't know who is replacing him. He only knows that he is gone. So, her UM stuff is just conjecture and her way to show support for Herman.

5 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Well, Herman definitely doesn't know who is replacing him. He only knows that he is gone. So, her UM stuff is just conjecture and her way to show support for Herman.

I mean, I dunno what she knows. She just sounds a lot like she's just butthurt about Tom apparently being on the way out.

4 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

FUCK Tom Herman...but a reminder..Zach Smith is one of the worst humans on the face of the earth and needs to be entirely forgotten. I will be the first person to dance on Herman’s grave but this abuser needs to be ignored without question!

Yeah fuck Zach.  He’s fucking jobless and laughing at Herman who is set for life.  Herman may be a bad head coach but Zach is a shitty human being.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, TexasRenegade said:

Well I guess Fancy boots cars won't be appearing in  anymore commercials. 

My

🧡
hurts. I’m just gonna drink until I dont feel feelings. We’re about to hire a man that allows rape, sexual assault, domestic violence, battery, felony burglary, felony robbery & more. Today my

🧡
hurts for a program I love falling to levels of integrity I can’t abide by

mike jude GIF by Idiocracy

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Each time we got up 10 today, Turtle Tom emerged and we immediately go to shit. Then we get on track get momentum and get another 10pt lead and the same bullshit happens again. Tom fucking Herman has no idea how to keep momentum going at all. Seemingly our defense looks like dogshit when we have a good thing going. Offense seems to play in mud until our backs are against the wall.

guess who doesn't believe in momentum

• Hook 'Em 4

11 hours ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

How much longer are you pussies going to bitch and moan about the admin "caring too much about optics"? It's very obvious from anyone paying mild attention that both CDC and Hartzell are all in on Meyer. Stop acting like the only reason Meyer hasn't been hired by now isn't Meyer himself.

i don't understand your take.... your post is an attack on surlybevo for being on team #fucktheoptics, the position you are supporting

10 hours ago, Bevo said:

Last week, the academic side of the athletic department didn't know anything other than what we suspected: Herman doesn't have any backers within the department and he is immature and not the right person for the job. If she has inside info., it would have to come from someone within CDC's circle. I would be interested to know if the BMD's have scoop other than pledging money for a change. I would think they would have the info but I haven't heard any rumblings which is kind of strange. I am also still waiting to hear from my friend in Columbus who is very well tied in to the tOSU scene. I'll probably put in a call tomorrow. If he knew that it was imminent, though, I would know (which means he is in the dark as well).

Per multiple credible people on different boards, she's pretty plugged in. 

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i don't understand your take.... your post is an attack on surlybevo for being on team #fucktheoptics, the position you are supporting

I think  I THINK he is trying to say that all of a sudden based on almost nothing of substance related to Meyer directly from either man I should just trust that all of a sudden we've discarded years of tradition of being concerned with optics.

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas