immamac is running wild again

Goo Punch

dude has deleted the sam ehlinger three times in the last 20 minutes, despite a wave of protests from posters over doing so. he also let 52-80 tell me to "go overdose on your prescription pills fat boy."  witj no repercussions. fucking ridiculous aggie moderator.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

You’ve started the same thread 3 times? Sounds about right.

Nah, he started a thread criticizing Sam, and it got deleted probably because of a ban-worthy comment by 5280, so he started a Why-did-that-thread-get-deleted thread, which got deleted.  Then he did it again, and it got deleted.

And 57 minutes ago, someone started a thread basically the same as Derka's original thread, and it currently has 99 replies.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Brew said:

There is no requirement that you post here last time I checked.

this isn't about me. this is about a shaggy/surly mod spitting in the face of what the site was founded on- a place to escape from over moderation, and petty, childish site mods who'd wield their weak-ass power over personal disputes and vendettas. i've never been one to say "this place is turning into hornfans", but this is some hornfans shit, and immamac is doing his best katy/loopy impersonation. nobody should be okay with this. a man's gotta have a code.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

this isn't about me. this is about a shaggy/surly mod spitting in the face of what the site was founded on- a place to escape from over moderation, and petty, childish site mods who'd wield their weak-ass power over personal disputes and vendettas. i've never been one to say "this place is turning into hornfans", but this is some hornfans shit, and immamac is doing his best katy/loopy impersonation. nobody should be okay with this. a man's gotta have a code.

Your vote of protest has been not noted and supported. 

Now back off warchild 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SDG said:

Agreed, deleting is lame, but these are unpaid athletes and we shouldn’t have x athlete suck threads. Maybe that’s just me.

well first off i never said that he sucked. second, this site is all about being able to talk freely about the team/players/coaches, and what i said in my posts doesn't even move the needle compared to other things that are said about our players and coaches every single day during the season. We have QB issues and we've had a QB battle, and the status/identity of our starting QB remains a hot topic going forward. There was always going to be a thread about Ehlinger, immamac simply refused to let me start it because he is a retarded child.

Edited by Goo Punch

3 hours ago, immamac said:

Retarded child here reporting for duty. 

I don't moderate under Bob in Houston. Never have. Never will. 

Turns out I had nothing to do with your stupid shitposting getting deleted, although now I really really wish I did. 

Shouldn’t you be getting ready for another podcast, you smarmy cockdaddy?

Fucking talentless Aggie. 

6 hours ago, immamac said:

Retarded child here reporting for duty. 

I don't moderate under Bob in Houston. Never have. Never will. 

Turns out I had nothing to do with your stupid shitposting getting deleted, although now I really really wish I did. 

well go ahead out whoever it was then, because it's total bullshit. threads were deleted for personal reasons and 52-80 explicitly broke the one rule we have here. quit deflecting and fucking hold someone accountable. we have so so so few rules here, and someone (still pegging you) is abusing them.

i love how our mods are pandering  for money and then pulling this shit, hiding anonymously behind the BiH handle so that they can 100% go on a katy agnor power trip. you guys are in the wrong here, big time, and you're trying to just sweep it under the rug.

"i'm a cop and i just came onto your lawn and shot your dog." yeah, this all feels familiar. you're such a liar immamac.  

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

48 minutes ago, bob in houston said:

4. derka you are a petulant child that really needs to realize this is a message board to discuss UT football and not the fucking Supreme Court. Nothing here really fucking matters. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be. Getting a couple of your threads deleted is not the fucking end of the world. This place is people sitting around talking about UT football and not something that's going to end world hunger or bring peace to the middle east. Fucking learn to walk away.

You must not spend much time in the politics board.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hanrahan said:

I didn’t see Derka’s 8 year girl-style drama on the Sam thread but when I saw it continued here, I figured the thread was deleted because Derka had himself fucked it up. I was right and I’m not a smart man.

3 hours ago, Hanrahan said:

I didn’t see Derka’s 8 year girl-style drama on the Sam thread but when I saw it continued here, I figured the thread was deleted because Derka had himself fucked it up. I was right and I’m not a smart man.

there was no drama. i started a thread, tons of people were replying, and immamac deleted it. i started it again, a bunch of people called out immamac, and he again deleted the thread. repeat x2. then wild turkey started the exact same thread and immamac kept it up. and again, 5280 told me to OD on my pills and die, which was ignored by the mods.

one of two things happened: immamac continued to pull his typical shit with me, and i'm that case nobody here should stand for an aggie mod who deletes threads and bans people/doesn't ban people based on personal feelings. 

or

blacklab, who has his head up Sam Ehlinger's ass because his kids look up to him and he's Westlake's hero and favorite son, became what he hated- katy agnor- and went 100% petty and childish and just decided that i didn't get to start the thread and that i also am exempt from the death wish rule.

eirher way way it's completely stupid, and it's 100% hornfans. pathetic. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

The wild turkey thread on the football board titled “Sam Ehlinger” is still up and contains 5 pages of people saying Sam Ehlinger should be benched and speculating about whether he’s legitimately retarded.  So, I’m going to take a wild guess and say Hornfans type over moderation and/or blacklab’s vast Westlake conspiracy were NOT the cause.

Boo hoo, they left up someone else’s Ehlinger thread instead of OP’s.  I’m going to call my Congressmen first thing on Tuesday and demand justice!

right, because deleting threads and changing the rules for anyone you don't like is nothing like loopy, or katy, or hornfans. 🙄

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

and yeah, for the record, since it's become clear that this was personal and not about criticizing players i'm not all up in arms like i was originally. it's still weak, but there's literally nothing i can do about it, so whatever.

Except come here and continue to whine like a child about it incessantly ?  

Even if you're right you're the one looking bad beating this dead horse now.  I've never seen the mods delete a post because of comments unless those comments were very personal in nature or major major trolling (had a "friend" that happened to).

Give it up and post another day.  And 5280 was banned apparently, as he should have been for making such a stupid ass comment. 

23 hours ago, bob in houston said:

1. immamac did not delete the threads, I did

2. I did because they were all about you derka, and threads about you do not belong in the football board. if you want to discuss derka you are free to do so in the board discussion forum but not the football forum

3. 52-80 was banned for a day, the normal banning for a first offense.

4. derka you are a petulant child that really needs to realize this is a message board to discuss UT football and not the fucking Supreme Court. Nothing here really fucking matters. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be. Getting a couple of your threads deleted is not the fucking end of the world. This place is people sitting around talking about UT football and not something that's going to end world hunger or bring peace to the middle east. Fucking learn to walk away.

you're full of shit, you're petty, and you're hiding behind an anonymous handle to justify your deletion of threads that were not about me at all. ill refer you to the thread you left up where wild turkey incredulously asked why the threads were being deleted, not to mention the multitude of other posters who were asking the same thing/protesting the deletion of said threads. none of these people would be asking these things/calling this llave hornfans if the threads were "about me" as falsely allege. just own up to your own shit, and stop hiding behind the BiH account when you do so.  we don't even know who you actually are, and your justifications are bullshit.

hell, the only two theories that anyone even posited were that the original thread was deleted because a)what 5280 said, and b)because it was critical of ehlinger. Literally *nobody else* thought the thread was about me. Tilting the thread "so like i was saying about sam ehlinger", a callback to the famous megan willis thread, does *NOT* mean the thread was about me. ridiculous, childish, and petty.

Edited by Goo Punch

15 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

and even if nobody is going to run in here to rally around me (understandable), there were plenty of people who weren't happy with the threads being deleted by a mod without any reason.

1fd09f0b1385f9828f2b9488d729ccda.png

^******

nobody had a clue why the threads kept getting deleted, because they were not about me at all. you are seriously full of shit, but because you know that people don't like me and they'll back you up you're going to pass it off this way anyway. and i'm the child? okay.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, bob in houston said:

1. immamac did not delete the threads, I did

2. I did because they were all about you derka, and threads about you do not belong in the football board. if you want to discuss derka you are free to do so in the board discussion forum but not the football forum

This is bullshit.  

The first thread you deleted was all about Sam, at least until 52-80 waded in with his death wish.

• Like 3