Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

Rogers, Mahomes, Mayfield, those assholes need money bad enough to make those stupid, annoying commercials shilling for a shitty company? They already blow through the millions they make as professional athletes? I get its easy money, but damn, how much is enough?

Jordan and Tiger made their real money on stupid shit like this - not salaries.

23 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

With God as my witness, I will never spend a dime w/ Liberty Mutual, for the single issue of their annoying as fuck jingle that gets played 1 billion times/day.  Fuck that jingle to Bolivia and on into space.  

I had them for years for my car. Good coverage but WAYYYYY overpriced. I once spent an hour bitching at them on the phone and nickel and dimed it down to an almost reasonable rate, only to have it increase each month for the next several months for no reason. They are some gouging motherfuckers. 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:14 PM, Longhornstampede said:

Fuck GMC and their pussy ass tailgates....and fuck that smug faced motherfucker

Why didn't those people walking their tailgates up that hill just DRIVE THEIR FUCKING TRUCKS UP THERE?

Edited by Gooby
  • Like 2

Checkers ad; in car with country bumpkin family with dad, wife and two daughters:

Wife:  "I feel like I got the good kinda energy...like you got a edge...I got a edge."

Daughter 1:  "You got a UHHH, and I got a UHHH."

Daughter 2:  "Is that a good "uhhh" or a bad "uhhh?"

Dad mumbles something unintelligible, as I am in the beginning stages of:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Checkers ad; in car with country bumpkin family with dad, wife and two daughters:

Wife:  "I feel like I got the good kinda energy...like you got a edge...I got a edge."

Daughter 1:  "You got a UHHH, and I got a UHHH."

Daughter 2:  "Is that a good "uhhh" or a bad "uhhh?"

Dad mumbles something unintelligible, as I am in the beginning stages of:

872F31D1-AA6C-4DF1-9FD1-8C808DED6C1E.jpeg.116e2645f7124bc1def060e7e24c3567.jpeg

It’s Sonic and wood. 

94749222-3B5F-4179-8336-96BC8F04729E.jpeg

Edited by Bigbend1812
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

872F31D1-AA6C-4DF1-9FD1-8C808DED6C1E.jpeg.116e2645f7124bc1def060e7e24c3567.jpeg

It’s Sonic and wood. 

94749222-3B5F-4179-8336-96BC8F04729E.jpeg

Going to have to disagree with you here.  Yeah, they're nice to look at in a still picture, but as soon as I have to listen to them, any "wood" immediately disappears.  Also, they're all three red heads, so you know they're batshit crazy, and not in a good way.  Maybe it's that I'm getting a bit old-ish, but I just don't have the tolerance for BS that I used to.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Going to have to disagree with you here.  Yeah, they're nice to look at in a still picture, but as soon as I have to listen to them, any "wood" immediately disappears.  Also, they're all three red heads, so you know they're batshit crazy, and not in a good way.  Maybe it's that I'm getting a bit old-ish, but I just don't have the tolerance for BS that I used to.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, 83Horn said:

If 83Horn means what I think it means, you're not old-ish. 

Just old 

• Haha 1

94749222-3B5F-4179-8336-96BC8F04729E.jpeg.c19a041c797f7959692966aa59c321ef.jpeg

I would gladly greatly disappoint each and every one.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

If 83Horn means what I think it means, you're not old-ish. 

Just old 

Perhaps you're right.  I remember thinking my dad was ancient way back when I graduated.  He was 56.  I am older than that now, so yeah, I can see how you'd think I am an oldster.  Don't worry, you'll be here one day, sooner than you think; suddenly realizing that you're the same age, or older than, your dad was at certain stages of you're life, and trying to convince yourself that it doesn't mean you're really old at all.  You were just wrong when you were young...but you probably weren't wrong.  *sigh*

But just to clarify my original post, I wasn't commenting on the relative hotness of the women in the ad, just stating that they are annoying AF to listen to.  "You got a edge, I got a edge...you got a UHHHH, and I got a UHHHH...."  SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!  Jeeez...just thinking of it makes me ragey.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Perhaps you're right.  I remember thinking my dad was ancient way back when I graduated.  He was 56.  I am older than that now, so yeah, I can see how you'd think I am an oldster.  Don't worry, you'll be here one day, sooner than you think; suddenly realizing that you're the same age, or older than, your dad was at certain stages of you're life, and trying to convince yourself that it doesn't mean you're really old at all.  You were just wrong when you were young...but you probably weren't wrong.  *sigh*

But just to clarify my original post, I wasn't commenting on the relative hotness of the women in the ad, just stating that they are annoying AF to listen to.  "You got a edge, I got a edge...you got a UHHHH, and I got a UHHHH...."  SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!  Jeeez...just thinking of it makes me ragey.

I'm not that far behind you in reality so I get it! I remember thinking how old, but still spry, Mick and the rest of the Stones were when myself and a couple buddies road tripped up to Dallas to their Cotton Bowl show in '89. I'm now 5 years older than he was then. Mick has had 4 children since then btw.

I don't know if I've even seen that commercial but it sounds awful   

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I'm not that far behind you in reality so I get it! I remember thinking how old, but still spry, Mick and the rest of the Stones were when myself and a couple buddies road tripped up to Dallas to their Cotton Bowl show in '89. I'm now 5 years older than he was then. Mick has had 4 children since then btw.

I don't know if I've even seen that commercial but it sounds awful   

For your listening displeasure:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 83Horn said:

This is how I picture you when this commercial comes on....

step brothers shut the fuck up GIF

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Half the advertisers dropped out of the Super Bowl, presumably because they were afraid they'd offend parts of the audience.  (At least that's what I read.)  So, expect stupid cat ads and "We're all in this together against Covid" crap commercials next week.

Maybe every break will have the same “stay tuned for the Pepsi halftime show featuring The Weeknd” promo just to fill airtime.