Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

You and your bros don’t get dressed to the nines to go hang out at the local bistro and eat finger sandwiches?  Sorry, don’t believe you. 

what was the commercial associated with the second photo?  From the looks on their faces I’d guess a young lady just walked by with her ass hanging out but I’m gonna guess the commercial was actually for a fucking Buick. 

3 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

You and your bros don’t get dressed to the nines to go hang out at the local bistro and eat finger sandwiches?  Sorry, don’t believe you. 

what was the commercial associated with the second photo?  From the looks on their faces I’d guess a young lady just walked by with her ass hanging out but I’m gonna guess the commercial was actually for a fucking Buick. 

Black people in Atlanta definitely do shit like that. I don't hate that ad. I think it's for a Toyota truck? 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm on the bus to hell for laughing at the "heavy" lady doing headstands during yoga for the Gatorade commercial, right?

IDGAF.  That shit's hilarious.

9 hours ago, Lhorn said:

That’s got to be a parody right?

No.  It was in a real commercial during the Rangers/ Lightning game last night.

Edited by slorch

• 2 weeks later...
I know it's been posted in here before, but the Sonic "declaratively narrate the incremental progress associated with filling a fast food order" grows more annoying with each exposure. 

The voices they use make it sound like Tinkerbell and a bunch of fairies are magically making that horrible burger for you are so irritating. The better commercial would be what they really say.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

I've seen hundreds of different ambulance chaser advertisements in my lifetime....

but holy fuck this Corpus Christi cocksucking "look at me" fucker TJH is now fucking sponsoring everything.  Just saw 4 fucking back to back ads that involved this piece of shit.  

Tony Parkers comic book collection sponsored by this fucker. An actual TJH commercial, followed by the  YES coalition for San Antonio kids fundraiser, sponsored again by TJH and the fucking 4th was a different TJH commercial.

at least the Hammer commercials were funny... this fucker is all about himself. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 10:40 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

It's been a little while but the blonde (Mrs Beck) used to go to a trainer at my gym and she's smoke in person. I'm sure some of you are familiar with their commercials 

20220712_223620.thumb.jpg.9ff3252d8d7e9740f6eed4908b9da4bc.jpg

All I am wondering about this pic is how much cocaine these two have done together and how many swingers parties they have hosted on a boat.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2022 at 4:44 PM, mr. sunshine said:

The one where the the guy’s got a brand new truck and his friends insist on throwing their muddy hiking shit inside and plopping their sorry asses in the seats. I don’t think so motherfuckers. There’s a reason they make truck beds 

My favorite part of that is the black family with the random Asian friend. 

• Haha 1