Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

The first Aaron Rodgers SF commercial with his agent was ok.  They've progressively gotten worse.  The most recent one about him meditating so he doesn't have to use the bathroom is fucking terrible.

Meanwhile Geico grandpa whistling flight of the bumblebees through his nose is fucking great.

New portal commercial has a fucking hottie in a blue full body suit, couldn't find her info.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

The first Aaron Rodgers SF commercial with his agent was ok.  They've progressively gotten worse.  The most recent one about him meditating so he doesn't have to use the bathroom is fucking terrible.

And this. But the first one really annoyed me, too. Especially the fake real estate agent's stupid voice.

the ones for facebook's living room spy cam.  yeah, that's exactly who i want with a camera and a mic in my house.  "OH WE PROMISE THIS TIME WE"LL KEEP YOUR PRIVATE DATA PRIVATE!"  a wise man once said, "fool me once, shame on, shame on you.  fool me - you can't get fooled again."

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 10:48 AM, mycox said:

I didn't think Kay Jewelers could top their stupidity over the years, but they have done it.  Guy asks the stupid 7 year kid if he can marry his mother with a minute long speech.

That one is horribad. And after the speech the kid just stares at him and never answers. 

11 hours ago, 77horn said:

First off...Fuck directv in the goat ass.

Not only is this a stupid commercial, but it shows they don't have a clue that their real competition is cable cutters.  Is their marketing dept that clueless?  I guess so.

Did that commercial feature Old Black Man as an assistant coach with Badger doing the voiceover? Did I see/hear that right?

It's been mentioned already, but it is currently winning this thread so hard that it needs repeating.  The Aaron Rogers fake agent bullshit is singlehandedly lowering the IQ of every living human on this planet.  Fuck you State Farm.

He took a huge dump in his client’s bathroom, lit a candle, started a fire, then tried to cover it up so poorly that he attempted to state that evacuates his bowels by meditation.

You know, sometimes “By Men-non” is enough to move product.

On 11/13/2018 at 7:12 PM, Eskimohorn said:

He took a huge dump in his client’s bathroom, lit a candle, started a fire, then tried to cover it up so poorly that he attempted to state that evacuates his bowels by meditation.

You know, sometimes “By Men-non” is enough to move product.

Mennen

The commercial for Ring doorbell cam:

Two thieves approach front door during the middle of the day before seeing the Ring cam

”what do we do?”

Flash to the original millennial 98# weakling at the gym seeing this on his phone.

“I tell you what I’d do: I’d start running”

as they creep away apparently not fast enough for 98# weakling he replies 

“Now gentleman!  Hustle!”

I’m annoyed by how emboldened this twerp is considering he has nothing on the criminals. As he’s essentially telling them to “jump higher “ despite that they’ve done nothing wrong to that point. Oh yeah and they might come back this time at night or with a ski mask on, or to the back door and time him up while they rape his girlfriend

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:19 AM, bernorange said:

It's been mentioned already, but it is currently winning this thread so hard that it needs repeating.  The Aaron Rogers fake agent bullshit is singlehandedly lowering the IQ of every living human on this planet.  Fuck you State Farm.

Bro, they're still running this cringey bullshit 247. 

Edited by Thetexashammer