Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

The old man that bitches about the cost of hearing aides slays me.  He became recluse and alone because hearing aides cost $3,000, $5,000, whatever they can get!!  I love that old man, so does his son.

Old deaf dad is extremely punchable.

Edited by DougO

If I see the Apple ad featuring a red cartoon sweater that has somehow grown appendages that has fucking nothing to do with Apple or their products I might drift into a late stage capitalism planned obsolescence rant at Christmas dinner.

That and the fucking BEEENNNNYYYYY Amazon ad. 

Hey, Benny. You little shit. When someone is trying to leave for the airport you don't put their boarding pass in the fish tank, you miniaturized cunt. If you fill my suitcase with rocks your Christmas present will be me rawdogging your mom all night while your clearly aloof pussy tech-dad is in Cupertino thinking he's a big shot because he took off his wedding ring and hooked up with the mousy Asian girl from product development .

" poor me,  I miss out on stuff cause I'm always always in the shitter because of my explosive colo-rectal nuclear AIDS...see here I am going to the shitter again- ooh syche! I'm going to the concession stand! Now I take Prolaxicodone and it fixed me all up!" *

*may cause dizziness, hypertension, spontaneous combustion, dry mouth, rashes, headaches, moodiness, suicidal thoughts, manic depression, fevers, chills, night tremors, restless leg syndrome, or death.   

• Like 2

On 12/27/2018 at 4:21 PM, NorthLoop said:

The Battlefield V commercial with the screenshots of the nerds standing around watching eachother play video games. 

I'll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I recognize video gaming or drone flying as a sport.

7 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

" poor me,  I miss out on stuff cause I'm always always in the shitter because of my explosive colo-rectal nuclear AIDS...see here I am going to the shitter again- ooh syche! I'm going to the concession stand! Now I take Prolaxicodone and it fixed me all up!" *

*may cause dizziness, hypertension, spontaneous combustion, dry mouth, rashes, headaches, moodiness, suicidal thoughts, manic depression, fevers, chills, night tremors, restless leg syndrome, or death.   

viberzi-girl_05-emoting-larger.png?w=250

would. 

• Haha 1

GMC - “I love it!” wife.
Good God yes...

"Fine. You want the truck? I'll be cutting the brake lines by morning. Enjoy your plunge over the mountain's edge as you drive away from our trendy Aspen Lodge tomorrow. Maybe I can get an insurance quote on my new truck from The General and save some time."

I'm sure it's been mentioned before on this thread but the Northwestern Mutual commercial where the dad is mowing the lawn and the daughter is all "DAD TAKE MY TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE" and then storms off in a huff because he doesn't stop mowing right that second to knuckle under to her whim and then he builds that ungrateful little twat a pool instead of a subterranean cage where he can keep her until the day she turns 18 and he kicks her off the payroll is really annoying.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I'm sure it's been mentioned before on this thread but the Northwestern Mutual commercial where the dad is mowing the lawn and the daughter is all "DAD TAKE MY TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE" and then storms off in a huff because he doesn't stop mowing right that second to knuckle under to her whim and then he builds that ungrateful little twat a pool instead of a subterranean cage where he can keep her until the day she turns 18 and he kicks her off the payroll is really annoying.  
Ha, I was bitching about this one earlier.

Something about the GMC I Love it wife....gets my gears going. Can't pinpoint it. But yes please, I get a tiny mini boner every time she backs into that truck. 

Still hate the Holiday Sweater Buick guy. Want to give him the Mark Wahlberg/Shooter fireplace treatment. 

I can't hold the actors responsible but I fucking HATE HATE HATE the goddamn Discover marketing campaign with the people who relatively resemble each other? And kind of act like they're twins? But they're clearly not??? It makes no fucking sense. And if I have to hear "Cash back cash match people!!!" one more time.....just....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR