NCAA week 2

Blotto

right now Im seeing several lines I like.

Ball St +33.5  -  cause after ND whooped that MI ass, you know money is flowing in on them.

Cent MI +6.5   - Cause duh KU sucks, and CM beat them last year

Tulsa +21    -   I mean do I even need to say why?

San Jose St  +35.5    -they are playing Wazzu.  I know the Pirate is there, but 5 td's is a lot of points for them

loving Hawaii this year.  They are -17.5 at home vs RICE who has to fly all the way out there and lost to Houston by 18. 

Rainbows beat Navy 59-41 and will put up 60 on Rice who doesn't have the horses to put up 40. 

I'll look at the yardage a little more but right now loving Bows -17.5.  Would love to see the team totals on this when they come out later this week 

• Like 1

Surely there is a separate tread for Clemson only -12.5 against aggy. That’s about as EZ$ as you can get.  

If aggy somehow keeps it under 2 TDs, there will be parades for weeks and at least 4 stautes of Jimbo popping up before the next week. 

• Like 1

I missed the TCU -21 vs SMU  opening line, but -23 still seems reasonable. SMU was down 36-0 heading into the 4th quarter before scoring their points against what I assume was the North Texas scrubs. The Mean Green have a decent squad, but they aren't TCU. First half spread might be the way to go here, but we won't see that line for a few more days.

Yeah, 30 seems like a lot. I think that may be somewhat of an overreaction to Week 1 games. I would take UCLA and the points, see it as something like a 45-20 type game that could be something like 35-14 if the weather is a slog, as some projections for Hurricane Gordon involve significant wind and rain in Oklahoma on Saturday.  

was in vegas this week.  it took until freaking thurs morn for mgm and their group to fucking put up over under lines for college football game totals this week.  stupid.

went to tropicana instead. 

anyway

locked in some larger bets.

san jose +34   1u

w michigan +28 1u

central mi -4.5   3u

ball st +35.5  2u

bowling green +15  1u

clemsom -12.5    2u

hawaii -17   5u

parlay

hawaii -17 &  over 71 on the hawaii game    2 units

Edited by AUS-97HORN

20 hours ago, joeycovers said:

Also watch the weather.... Sloppy grass fields and or wind and get in on the unders before market adjusts. 

FWIW: historical data shows rain doesn't affect the O/U unless there's another weather factor like cold or wind.

Passing/home teams tend to benefit on the spread.

Edited by JBJ

1 hour ago, UTEX90 said:

CMU is down to 3.5  lot of movement in that line.

I just don't get this one. KU was 0-5 on the road last year losing by an average margin of 31 pts. I find it hard to believe they have improved much considering they lost their home opener to an  FCS school as a 7 pt favorite. CMU is probably mediocre but they won in Lawrence last year by 18. What am I missing here? 

I grabbed this line when it came out figuring it would move the opposite direction. I'm tempted to double down, but I'll probably wait to see if KU can grab an early lead and then check out the in game ML odds for CMU.

Trying to overcome a horrific week 1.  

Arizona +3.5 @ Houston

Georgia Tech -3 @ South Florida

Mississippi State -7.5 @ Kansas State

UCLA +30 @ Oklahoma

Arkansas State +36 @ Alabama

Georgia -10 @ South Carolina

Clemson @ Texas A&M u 52.5

Arkansas -13.5 @ Colorado State

New Mexico State @ Utah State -23

Rice @ Hawaii -17