do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

18 hours ago, futureman said:

I had always assumed I would just slay ass and dominate a seinfeld trivia night and everyone would carry me out of the bar on their shoulders for being such an awesome seinfeld fan, etc etc and so on and so forth.  and then someone, probably biff, posted some sample questions from a trivia night and I think I went 0-for-5.  it was humbling. 

Bretzky's BS

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

The way he delivers this line is one of the great moments in Seinfeld history.

I always figured it was a callback to All in the Family when Archie used to refer the the Reverend Felcher as “Fletcher” and, when he was corrected, that was his response.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Goodbye Norman!

The homage to the farmer’s daughter joke was brilliant. You knew as soon as Newman showed up on that doorstep exactly how that bit was going to end.

It makes you wonder. Was The Keys and Kramer’s trip to California, and Jerry and George going after him, and Kramer approaching Fred Savage, and appearing on Murphy Brown, a Seinfeldean homage to the season of I Love Lucy where the Ricardos and Mertzes went to Hollywood?

18 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It makes you wonder. Was The Keys and Kramer’s trip to California, and Jerry and George going after him, and Kramer approaching Fred Savage, and appearing on Murphy Brown, a Seinfeldean homage to the season of I Love Lucy where the Ricardos and Mertzes went to Hollywood?

I thought that was obvious?

• Like 1

I really wanted to know Ray's story about him and the statue.  He was so excited to talk to Jerry about it at first.

"I can't believe you asked me about that statue!  Do you know how much trouble you could have gotten me into?"

Pawn shop, singapore...god knows where that story was going!

Edited by Biff Tannen