do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Has anyone else ever wondered how Puddy managed to install a garbage disposal below the shower? Especially in an old apartment building. It doesn’t seem like it would fit beneath the floor, or between floors in an apartment. Even if it did, wouldn’t it require tearing out the floor pretty extensively? It almost seems like the floor would need to be raised to fit it, an even more extensive job, and Kramer might not fit since he’s so tall and I doubt those apartments have high ceilings.

No

50 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

flash quiz:

Besides being a made-up horse name by George, when else would the name "Prickly Pete" surface on Seinfeld?  

I believe you mean Slippery Pete.  Yeah, I don't care for the name either.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 11/30/2022 at 9:43 AM, 'stache said:

Has anyone else ever wondered how Puddy managed to install a garbage disposal below the shower? Especially in an old apartment building. It doesn’t seem like it would fit beneath the floor, or between floors in an apartment. Even if it did, wouldn’t it require tearing out the floor pretty extensively? It almost seems like the floor would need to be raised to fit it, an even more extensive job, and Kramer might not fit since he’s so tall and I doubt those apartments have high ceilings.

Obviously you've never installed a Clarkman.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

In the airport episode, the first time they get re-routed from LaGuardia back to JFK, George says they have 45 minutes.  The two airports are 9.5 miles apart, as the crow flies.  Why would it take the plane 45 minutes to get there?

Edited by Biff Tannen
also, they're having in flight meal service flying between LaGuardia and JFK?

In the airport episode, the first time they get re-routed from LaGuardia back to JFK, George says they have 45 minutes.  The two airports are 9.5 miles apart, as the crow flies.  Why would it take the plane 45 minutes to get there?

I’m gonna say they never discussed accuracy and went with a number that would make sense and go over most people’s heads.

16 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

15 minutes to push back and taxi, 15 minutes in air circling Long Island, 15 minutes to taxi and reach gate?  But yes, the meal service was beyond bizarre.  I once got rerouted due to severe fog from Harlingen to McAllen.  Still managed to finish two drinks in that short window.  Not proud of it, but it ain't a problem if you're at altitude. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

GLC must live on!

Without googling it, what was George Costanza's middle name?  For bonus points, what was the name of his brother who was never mentioned again after Season 1? 

5 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

I watched The Airport last night and I absolutely never remembered it being mentioned that Elaine had a sister in St Louis. Was that ever mentioned before or ever again outside of that one episode?

Elaine talks to her on the phone in The Pick when her nephew ostensibly steals the nipple slip christmas card to jerk off to.

Edited by Biff Tannen
it's actually the next episode after The Airport
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Why is this supposed to be funny?

"Ha! It's merely a commentary on contemporary mores"

But what is the comment?

"It's a slice of life"

No, it isn't.

"Pun?"

I don't think so!

"Volstein"

That's not even a word!  You have no idea what this is, do you?

"No!"

Then why did you print it?!? 

Yet another episode that gets three quotes weekly in the Lobo household.  

My wife will look at me like Elaine and Jerry when she first shows him the cartoon, "DO YOU?!?" if I say I get something she was explaining to me.

One of us will frequently say to the other if an attempt at humor falls flat with us or the kids, "Everything with you has to be so...jokey?"  

And then I'll just mumble periodically, "I like the kitty"    The way that dude from the Jefferson's handles himself in that scene is just gold.  he goes from smarmy condescension to childish delight without changing facial expression or body language, just the flutter of a slight tinge to his vocal tone and pacing.  

• Hook 'Em 1

And then let's just get this out there.  When Elaine comes over after the all-nighter.  And Jerry makes fun of her for not cleaning herself up before leaving the house...just look at her...it's like Top 10 sexiest JLD moments.  Yeah, the scarf and coat and boots aren't flattering, but look at her face and hair...it's actually pretty fucking sexy.  

fuck Sally Weaver.  We workshopped it, she's boring.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

And then let's just get this out there.  When Elaine comes over after the all-nighter.  And Jerry makes fun of her for not cleaning herself up before leaving the house...just look at her...it's like Top 10 sexiest JLD moments.  Yeah, the scarf and coat and boots aren't flattering, but look at her face and hair...it's actually pretty fucking sexy.  

fuck Sally Weaver.  We workshopped it, she's boring.

Agree to disagree. 

Just now, YGIFS said:

You don't think Elaine looks accidentally hot in that scene with the cartoon delivery to Jerry?  Dah fuH?  

As Kramer would say to the question of "But you know me!"..................I thought I did! 

I mean, she’s kinda accidentally hot in every scene, so point taken. I watched the ketchup secret scene today. Great googly moogly.