do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

16 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

How would you like it if I just pulled your heart out of your chest right now and shoved it down your throat?

The funny thing about the animosity between George and "Kramer" is that it was based on real-life (early on) tension between Michael Richards and Larry David.

Edited by oSuJeff97
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I did not know that.  Weird.  Wild.

Well obviously it wasn't to the extent that they portrayed in "Jerry", but of course Michael Richards is notoriously a little grouchy and apparently Larry David really was trying to give him a few performance tips like what George was doing with "Kramer" and it rubbed Richards the wrong way.

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Well obviously it wasn't to the extent that they portrayed in "Jerry", but of course Michael Richards is notoriously a little grouchy and apparently Larry David really was trying to give him a few performance tips like what George was doing with "Kramer" and it rubbed Richards the wrong way.

I believed you.

It looks like you put a lot of work into this.

Well, in college they called me "The Little Bulldog".

• Hook 'Em 2

Besides his awesome singing voice and that he's like a foot shorter than everyone else in the ad, it's hard to believe Jason Alexander is still in his late 20's in that fucking commercial.  I didn't know it at the time we rented it from Benny's Video in Countryside, IL (because despite being just a few miles out of Chicago proper, we still didn't have a Blockbuster Video).  But in Pretty Woman, his breakout role, he still wasn't 30 yet.  Now, because my dad is dead...he's the male I most identify with on this planet.  Somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on.