do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

Between her and Donna Chang, that's a lot of cultural appropriation.

csb/ wife's BiL is fixing up this house outside of Stephenville.  He's on a weeks-to-months long waiting list for high speed/wi-fi.  So he's been burning through DVD's at night.  So we gave him our whole set of Seinfeld DVD's.  He's never seen a whole episode, despite being in high school towards the end of the series.  He's got a solid, but very different, sense of humor.  I said only rule was that he can't complain that so many episodes could have been solved if they had a cell phone.  Not even a rule about watching them in order, you can skip around all you want.  There's only two overarching themes across seasons, the one about developing the show within the show (which is really just across two seasons).  The second being after almost the entire series, you never find out why Jerry and Newman hated one another.  

He's already texted us, "Holy cow.  Is this why people at my office say 'yada yada yada' all the time?"  

• Haha 1

And with Hennigan's...it'll be our little secret ;) 

(hits a little too close to home)

I always loved how he kinda fades into the background while the others continue with dialogue and for the first time in Seinfeld history, you don't really focus on Kramer in a scene.  And he'll pop up with a line, and then fade again, and line, and fade/others dialogue, etc.  It was masterfully photographed when you look back at it.  And then of course, he ends up shitfaced when the camera pans back to him.  It was really the first time they used Kramer in such an original way.  Michael Richards did so much more with that character than people appreciate.  

• Hook 'Em 1

The full size?  

I'd go with an egg roll from the Chinese Restaurant.  Which literally has no name, but it's cool-I know the manager.  

Trivia contest for all my rep today:  without googling it, what was the name of the Asiatic restaurant that Peterman, Jerry, and George go out to?  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

The full size?  

I'd go with an egg roll from the Chinese Restaurant.  Which literally has no name, but it's cool-I know the manager.  

Trivia contest for all my rep today:  without googling it, what was the name of the Asiatic restaurant that Peterman, Jerry, and George go out to?  

Fuck, that's good.  I'm not gonna get it without googling.

Edited by Biff Tannen
But I will tell the maitre'd it will just be the three BULLS
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, WBT said:

How about rating your favorite foods/dishes from the show?  Is this anything?

Poppy's pizza

Pasta primavera

Big Stein's calzone

The mutton

Festivus dinner

Anything from Dream Cafe's eclectic menu

The big salad

I’ve always wanted to try the soup. I get crab bisque every time I see it on a menu but have yet to find mulligatawny. It’s my white whale.

Poppy’s pizza looked lame tbh. Wish we could have seen the duck. So a-succulent.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1