Custom Pottery

Spur08

I was at a brewery this past weekend and some of the merch they had were custom ceramic beer mugs. I asked about purchasing one and they said they were only for rent at the tune of $100/yr. So screw that. Does anyone know where I could get a similar design of maybe some custom longhorn mugs or something in the DFW area?

14fcd0f30cb37d74076bc54aa94c5048.jpg

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

WTF?

That's what I said.  It's basically a member loyalty program or something.  It "buys" you 10% of all merch and $5 fill-ups with the mug.  After the first year it's $25.  Hard pass.  They do not allow you to buy the mug outright.

Edited by Spur08

1 hour ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Brewery nearby has a rewards thing like that. You get your own mug on a shelf, and depending on how much you spend you get a full up free once a week, day, or whatever. Also get some swag and a discount or something like that.

Similar thing at a brewery down the road.  $100 first year gets you the use of a 20 oz mug and $1 off the regular price.  They even fill the mug with high ABV beers that are usually sold in 10 oz glasses (basically 2 for 1).  Go once a week and it pays off pretty quickly.