Masters Lottery

ousuxndallas

3 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Right aren’t these our tickets from two years ago? I had 2 then now have 2 now, technically not feeling another win unless I have 4 tickets now??

Correct, that is what they told us would happen from the beginning.

• 2 months later...

Found out last night my golf partner knows some one who got drawn for Monday ( two tickets).  That guy and wife can't go and offered them to us for $200 each. Reading through this thread it looks like Monday practice would be good to see.

My buddy is concerned about not being able to use them at the gate.  He saw lots of topics on the web about the masters cracking down on 3rd party sellers.  And the fact the lotto says DO NOT apply for family and friends and the tickets are for winners only.  After reading through this thread I assume we would be fine using those tickets.

10 hours ago, Not from Texas said:

Found out last night my golf partner knows some one who got drawn for Monday ( two tickets).  That guy and wife can't go and offered them to us for $200 each. Reading through this thread it looks like Monday practice would be good to see.

My buddy is concerned about not being able to use them at the gate.  He saw lots of topics on the web about the masters cracking down on 3rd party sellers.  And the fact the lotto says DO NOT apply for family and friends and the tickets are for winners only.  After reading through this thread I assume we would be fine using those tickets.

If you can get those for $200 each do not pass them up. I'll be there Monday this year as well and this will be my third trip to Augusta. You don't have anything to worry about at the gate. They don't ID you to make sure the tickets were actually issued to you (at least they didn't last time I was there in 2018.) Just make sure you leave your phone and all other electronic devices in your car as they don't allow anything other than a point and shoot digital camera through the gates for practice rounds.

I told my buddy last night to buy them. 

We will be driving down from PA, map quest says 11hr drive. I am assuming hotels will fill up quickly and we should make reservations ASAP. How far away do they jack the prices up for room?  We could get one further north since that is the direction we would be heading back.

Thanks for any help 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 5:45 AM, Not from Texas said:

I told my buddy last night to buy them. 

We will be driving down from PA, map quest says 11hr drive. I am assuming hotels will fill up quickly and we should make reservations ASAP. How far away do they jack the prices up for room?  We could get one further north since that is the direction we would be heading back.

Thanks for any help 

prepare thy anus.

we paid around $400 for a shitty Baymont Inn room in 18. 

I did stay about 1.5hrs away in 13 and rates were about normal.  That hotel was full of people making the drive.

• 6 months later...

I had practice round tickets from way back when it was cancelled in 2020? Anyway, after numerous family issues and people backing out I just sold the tickets right on tiger announcement day and made good money. And it just so happened to be on the rain out day-yes I felt bad for the buyer of the tickets but we worked out some stuff-I got merch-he got some $$ off but still it rained out at like 12 he said. Sooo this morning I wake up to this. If you asked me for 10000 times would this email be in my email any time this year it’d be 10000 no’s. What the hell!!??! Hell yeah! First masters here we come! And I got money from last years! What a triple quadruple win win win win win win 

A4BFD9AF-2727-4FDF-96A3-4C0E6BC8ACB2.png

Edited by RockyMountainHighHorn

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, StruggleBus said:

Did they change it so you can only request two tickets now for Thurs through Sun? I thought it used to be four. 

Maybe that means we will have more winners this year. 

It’s always been a 2 ticket limit for tournament days. 

• 1 month later...