NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

NFL fans continue to be the trashiest trash in America. that poor little boy, just totally invisible to all of the mentally stunted adults around him.

00801D29-697F-490E-AEA6-38781AAE2801.png

That's horrible. I couldn't even finish it

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Also, no one going to mention the Justin Tucker jersey?

Yeah, I can barely name 25 players in the NFL but if you gave me 26 guesses as to whose jersey she was wearing, I wouldn't not have guessed Longhorn place-kicker, Justin Tucker.  Maybe she's a huge opera fan.  That poor kid's face.  You know he got all kinda shit at school the next week from classmates that saw him crying on social media.  

You know, I like to shit on NASCAR fans as much as anyone.  I don't get the sport and I sure as shit don't get their way of life.  But I've been to a few races and had to sit through a few on TV with my in-laws.  And at least their fans know how to conduct themselves in front of women and children.  They're fat, drunk, and stupid but they maintain a modicum of decorum up in the stands.  Something about putting that jersey on just makes people's already small brains turn to mush.

45 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, I can barely name 25 players in the NFL but if you gave me 26 guesses as to whose jersey she was wearing, I wouldn't not have guessed Longhorn place-kicker, Justin Tucker.  Maybe she's a huge opera fan.  That poor kid's face.  You know he got all kinda shit at school the next week from classmates that saw him crying on social media.  

You know, I like to shit on NASCAR fans as much as anyone.  I don't get the sport and I sure as shit don't get their way of life.  But I've been to a few races and had to sit through a few on TV with my in-laws.  And at least their fans know how to conduct themselves in front of women and children.  They're fat, drunk, and stupid but they maintain a modicum of decorum up in the stands.  Something about putting that jersey on just makes people's already small brains turn to mush.

Lol go sit in the redneck mezzanine at Talledega wearing a Kyle Busch shirt; you won’t have to say a word to start a ruckus. That poor little waif from the Steelers game would be spitting on you there…

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Lol go sit in the redneck mezzanine at Talledega wearing a Kyle Busch shirt; you won’t have to say a word to start a ruckus. That poor little waif from the Steelers game would be spitting on you there…

Don't watch much Nascar. Why do fans not like Kyle Busch?

4 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Same.

I seriously feel like these fucking apes who go out and behave this way in public are a different species than I am.

What in the ever living fucks make people act like this?

No clue. That little kid. Fuck... all I could see was my kid in the same situation.  That broke my heart. He just wanted to go to a game with his dad and that's the memory he has. Horrible. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, pops said:

No clue. That little kid. Fuck... all I could see was my kid in the same situation.  That broke my heart. He just wanted to go to a game with his dad and that's the memory he has. Horrible. 

Pretty sure the rest of his memories with his dad are similar.

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

On 12/9/2021 at 10:33 AM, Herpa Derpa said:

I’ll say it. If you pay to wear a jersey and sit in the stands at an NFL game, I question your right to procreate. 

Is this profound?  What you say is incredibly obvious. If you’re in high school and wear a jersey while not on the field, you’re a fucking dork. If you’re an adult and you wear a jersey, you’re telling the world you’re poor. 

On 12/9/2021 at 9:39 AM, shadow_operative said:

NFL fans continue to be the trashiest trash in America. that poor little boy, just totally invisible to all of the mentally stunted adults around him.

00801D29-697F-490E-AEA6-38781AAE2801.png

A few observations:

1) that actually remained remarkably calm by NFL game standards. 

2) some bitches always be getting their man into the middle of some shit

3) who is playing the Steelers? Bitch with a Ravens jersey then some dude with what looked like a Panthers jersey? If you're gonna wear a jersey at least wear one of a team playing in the game you're watching. 

4) the hockey sweater is the exception to the grown men jersey rule. At the AAC seeing the sea of green and white Stars jerseys is great as virtually everyone has one on most games. Little old ladies walking around in a Stars green jersey is awesome. 

5) that kid sees his dad get into shit all the time most likely. I'm surprised he was crying watching his dad verbally spar with a woman with reckless abandon. Figured he would have been happy it was finally with a woman that isn't his mom. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Also has this season been a lot calmer than most at NFL games? Usually this thread every year is a lot longer. This was the only one posted since Thanksgiving and there wasn't even fists flying. 

maybe they all finally listened to ilya

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tylerocks said:

A bunch of 24 oz. Bud Lights.

I mean, I’ve been shit fucking hammered in public and at games before and it’s never even occurred to me to get into a screaming match with other fans, let alone throw a beer on someone and/or get into a fight.

Like I said… it’s behavior that I just simply don’t understand.

Of course I made it through high school on the first try, so that’s probably a leg up on most of these fucking Neanderthals.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1