NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

I went to a Broncos-raiders game in 97 in Oakland, as a vendor invited me. No stadium is in a more terrifying neighborhood. I wore neutral clothes.

I was in a heavy Raiders section. My vendor and his colleagues were decked out in war paint and cosplay outfits. There were fights like these throughout the game, not a one involved a bronco fan. I’m surprised no one was knifed or bludgeoned. To death. Never went back.
I was fucking scared I was going to die in that shithole.

I moved to Portland. My boss was a diehard Eagles fan and former season tix owner. I told him I had tix for the Cowboys and my wife and I missed going to the games. He was astounded I took my wife or son to games. His wife and kids were never taken to a game as the Vet was a combat zone.

Sidebar for college game inclusion as this is pretty special.  Oh, the irony. 

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — A food company executive (COO, Beyond Meat) was arrested on a pair of charges after reportedly biting a man’s nose in a parking garage in Fayetteville on Saturday night.

Doug Ramsey, 53, of Fayetteville, was arrested on September 17 on charges of terroristic threatening and third-degree battery. According to a preliminary report, the incident happened at a parking garage near Razorback Stadium following Arkansas’ victory over Missouri State

The officer spoke with both parties and a witness and determined that Ramsey was allegedly in the traffic lane of the structure, attempting to leave, when a Subaru “inched his way” in front of Ramsey’s Bronco, making contact with the front passenger’s side tire. Ramsey got out of his vehicle and allegedly “punched through the back windshield of the Subaru,” according to the report.

The owner of the Subaru then got out and he stated that Ramsey “pulled him in close and started punching his body.” According to the report, Ramsey also “bit the owner’s nose, ripping the flesh on the tip of the nose.” The victim and the witness also reported hearing Ramsey “threaten to kill” the owner of the Subaru.

image.png.a0bd20236589987c22fb88b69c18abde.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

L.A. fans for the most part, are trash. It’s not specific to one team or school, it’s the “demographic” to be politically correct (which my heritage makes me a member of, so stow the “that’s racist BS).  They can’t go to a game to watch and root for their team, they have to “represent esé”. I had coworkers who were middle-aged, seemingly normal guys go to a Los Doyers or Laker game and act like complete hood rats. Then went into the office the next day and joked about how they “ran that place”. Some people just don’t know how to act in public. Unfortunately, USC & UCLA get the t-shirt alumni flow-down, depending on who has the better season.

2 hours ago, USC_TMB said:

L.A. fans for the most part, are trash. It’s not specific to one team or school, it’s the “demographic” to be politically correct (which my heritage makes me a member of, so stow the “that’s racist BS).  They can’t go to a game to watch and root for their team, they have to “represent esé”. I had coworkers who were middle-aged, seemingly normal guys go to a Los Doyers or Laker game and act like complete hood rats. Then went into the office the next day and joked about how they “ran that place”. Some people just don’t know how to act in public. Unfortunately, USC & UCLA get the t-shirt alumni flow-down, depending on who has the better season.

Yeah, sure you are. 

They're representative of the Latino community the same way the lunatic whites at Trump rallies are representative of all white Americans. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, USC_TMB said:

Man, I'd hate to see your "non-politically correct" take.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Yeah, sure you are. 

They're representative of the Latino community the same way the lunatic whites at Trump rallies are representative of all white Americans. 

Yeah I am ass-clown, and make all the inane generalizations you like, check the videos for a common denominator. Unless you grew up and lived in L.A. dealing with lunatic “fans”, learn before you speak

4 hours ago, USC_TMB said:

Yeah I am ass-clown, and make all the inane generalizations you like, check the videos for a common denominator. Unless you grew up and lived in L.A. dealing with lunatic “fans”, learn before you speak

You racially stereotyped an ethnicity and blamed them for the existence of trash fans. That's incorrect and racist. 

I married into a Latino family with Texas and Southern California roots and have gone to games in LA as well as Texas, the east coast, St Louis, and Florida. There's trash fans at every one of those places and they aren't all from one "demographic". 

Go to Philly and see how many of the trash fans there are from the "demographic" you demonize. Go to Buffalo and I guarantee you the lunatics fighting and slamming each other through tables aren't from that demographic. 

There's trash people in every ethnicity and you were way out of line in your comment and tried to play it off as not racist. It's you who needs to learn before you speak

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

You racially stereotyped an ethnicity and blamed them for the existence of trash fans. That's incorrect and racist. 
I married into a Latino family with Texas and Southern California roots and have gone to games in LA as well as Texas, the east coast, St Louis, and Florida. There's trash fans at every one of those places and they aren't all from one "demographic". 
Go to Philly and see how many of the trash fans there are from the "demographic" you demonize. Go to Buffalo and I guarantee you the lunatics fighting and slamming each other through tables aren't from that demographic. 
There's trash people in every ethnicity and you were way out of line in your comment and tried to play it off as not racist. It's you who needs to learn before you speak

This is the hill you’re going to die on after a majority of the goon content for this thread comes from the LA/SoFi stadium?

Also your take on bills mafia is fucking terrible. Those aren’t real fights you idiot

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is the hill you’re going to die on after a majority of the goon content for this thread comes from the LA/SoFi stadium?

Also your take on bills mafia is fucking terrible. Those aren’t real fights you idiot

They absolutely have real fights even if the tables thing is just jackass lunacy. 

There's always videos of fucked up white people in Cleveland getting into brawls with each other too. Same with Florida. There should be no place for racism here like that USC idiot threw out and what you're insinuating when there's tons of videos of people of multiple races doing this shit. The majority doesn't come from LA you fucking Minnesota dumbass. 

3 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Can't believe you chose to be racist against an even wider swath of demography.

This doesn't make any sense. Attempt at a joke I'd give a 1 out if 10. Do better. 

Edited by Hermanator

The last 3 videos happen to be from 1 team and 1 fan base. I don’t care about the ethnicity of the fighters. The point of this thread is to laugh and mock to adults in jerseys fighting at an nfl game.

LA doesn’t support pro football. It didn’t 30 years ago and it still doesn’t when the home team is outnumbered by the away team during chargers/ rams games.

23 hours ago, USC_TMB said:

When the Raiders left LA, there were a boatload of displaced Raider fans who no longer had the Raider home games at the Coliseum to “represent” (for which they had become notorious.  A lot of them adopted the Trojans (mostly) and Bruins (less so) as their outlets for mayhem.  It was noticeable at both places (I went to games at both with my GF/wife’s family being big Trojans).  

• Like 1

What exactly is racist about noticing that the same people who turn soccer stadiums into war zones in Mexico can sometimes get a little too rowdy at football stadiums in America?  I'm not sure what the thumbnail for this video will look like since it says age-restricted and only available on YouTube but it's from a riot between opposing fanbases in the middle of a Mexican soccer game earlier this year where 17 people died.  Anything going on at NFL stadiums is pretty fucking tame compared to that.  Just FYI for anyone itching to rattle out a furious reply, Guerrero is part of my name and I almost certainly spend more time around Mexicans than you do.

• Fuck You 1