NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

40 minutes ago, Trojan Man said:

What exactly is racist about noticing that the same people who turn soccer stadiums into war zones in Mexico can sometimes get a little too rowdy at football stadiums in America?  I'm not sure what the thumbnail for this video will look like since it says age-restricted and only available on YouTube but it's from a riot between opposing fanbases in the middle of a Mexican soccer game earlier this year where 17 people died.  Anything going on at NFL stadiums is pretty fucking tame compared to that.  Just FYI for anyone itching to rattle out a furious reply, Guerrero is part of my name and I almost certainly spend more time around Mexicans than you do.

Are the football hooligans for which England is infamous largely Mexican? If not, the degree to which your post implies the Mexican origin of the hooligans pertains to their behavior might be construed by some as racist, your heritage notwithstanding. I think I get what you are saying, but what seems to be causing the trouble is the apparent cloudiness between Mexican heritage and hooligan behavior. The two are completely independent. The reason lots of lawyers, plumbers, heroes, sports idiots, or any other group in SoCal are of Mexican heritage is merely a statistically inevitable result of the fact that many of the people in SoCal are of Mexican heritage.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Are the football hooligans for which England is infamous largely Mexican? If not, the degree to which your post implies the Mexican origin of the hooligans pertains to their behavior might be construed by some as racist, your heritage notwithstanding. I think I get what you are saying, but what seems to be causing the trouble is the apparent cloudiness between Mexican heritage and hooligan behavior. The two are completely independent. The reason lots of lawyers, plumbers, heroes, sports idiots, or any other group in SoCal are of Mexican heritage is merely a statistically inevitable result of the fact that many of the people in SoCal are of Mexican heritage.

That's fair.  To avoid further derailing the thread I won't nitpick down into the rabbit hole.  I'll end my tangent by saying the one and only time I came close to throwing down at any sporting event was with a white Fresno State fan back in 2005 and he started it 😆 Asshole threw a football at me unprovoked while I wasn't looking and drilled me in the back with it while I was walking past his tailgate, shouted "Throw it back, faggot!" at me then got in my face when I chucked it as hard as I could in the opposite direction and told him to fuck off back to Fresno.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The giant foam hat is the chef's kiss in this video.  Granted, that is on the list of bare essentials that you buy when you are down to the last of your dough.

I’m sure there’s much joy for those sitting behind this massive hat. Nothing screams douchebag like a giant foam Stetson.

1 hour ago, Trojan Man said:

the one and only time I came close to throwing down at any sporting event was with a white Fresno State fan back in 2005 and he started it 😆

Hey I was at that game. Visited my USC buddy that weekend. I told him after the game that Texas would beat USC because VY was going to absolutely gash that SC defense that I just watched, and that the Texas defense would be good enough to slow SC down a little. 38-35, I told him. He said “no, you just have to keep VY in the pocket and he’s not that great.”

I told him he didn’t get it. Turns out, I was right for once.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

The giant foam hat is the chef's kiss in this video.  Granted, that is on the list of bare essentials that you buy when you are down to the last of your dough.

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

He's the hero we need in these dark times.

It's the way he comes sauntering up to asses the situation like a real bonafide sheriff law dog.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/20/2022 at 3:09 PM, Hermanator said:

Yeah, sure you are. 

They're representative of the Latino community the same way the lunatic whites at Trump rallies are representative of all white Americans. 

Keep the politics off this board, you psychotic piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 5

A colleague about 25 years ago was from Philly. We were working at a startup in Philly. He had kept his tix at the Vet, and I had let mine at Texas Stadium go back.

At the time Philly had a real courtroom and jail in the basement. I made a comment about the games in the glory years being something my wife and I enjoyed. He said, “I can’t imagine taking my wife to an eagles game. She’d be in danger”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, nnm said:

Moon River! 

6 hours ago, choripan said:

Couldn't she have just taken a quiz like the one girl in the movie? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao

I've watched this no less than 30 times and it's mesmerizing. Was he trying to slide down the handrail?

"I'll take Bad Stunt Ideas For 400 lb. Humans  for $600, Alex."

Edited by smuggs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

The fact that there are literally millions of people living and breathing out there who behave just like this dumb fucking cunt is the exact reason why we, as a collective society, cannot have nice things.

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

@smuggs I looked into the replies and someone posted the longer video with more context. And this was for the Packers/Bears game, not the Eagles game.

lulz attempted murder no biggie

good thing that obese fuck had enough padding to just snowball down

I go to a lot of sporting events as the visiting team.  One thing my friends always ask me is why i'm not repping my teams colors.  This thread is why.  I'd rather avoid the goons because no matter how good your seats are.  There is always some jackass looking for a fight.  I don't understand it either.  NFL tickets are expensive as fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

I go to a lot of sporting events as the visiting team.  One thing my friends always ask me is why i'm not repping my teams colors.  This thread is why.  I'd rather avoid the goons because no matter how good your seats are.  There is always some jackass looking for a fight.  I don't understand it either.  NFL tickets are expensive as fuck. 

Not sitting in the cheap seats takes care of 99.9% of this….

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Ignatius said:

Nah.  We usually get good seats.  Still have people fighting.  It's just the extremes of shit talking and people going too far or someone having a short fuse.  Last fight I saw was at the Niners Seahawks game and it was in the concession area.  Girl said Seahawks sucked.  Her boyfriend got sucker punched

On 12/21/2022 at 1:00 PM, smuggs said:

I've watched this no less than 30 times and it's mesmerizing. Was he trying to slide down the handrail?

"I'll take Bad Stunt Ideas For 400 lb. Humans  for $600, Alex."

Pretty sure as that fatass was approaching 400, he said “hold my beer” and quickly proceeded to the 500 he is now. 

Whatever happened to mind your own fucking business?  What compels an adult human to behave like that?  Just watching the clip for a few seconds and I instantly want that chuddy fuckmuppet cunt to get curbstomped by a series of dangerously strong convicts.  Holy fuck that guy has a great head on his shoulders to not even react to that batshittery. 

On 12/21/2022 at 4:41 PM, Ignatius said:

Probably about 75% only. Not a large enough gap for me to ever want to attend even a home game, much less a road game. 

• 2 weeks later...