NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

1 hour ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

Unless I’m remembering wrong I think he said in the nsaa avatar thread that this was from some Russian nightclub video. So,she’s probably saying “Trump”

That chick could make President Clinton vote for Trump...

4 hours ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

Unless I’m remembering wrong I think he said in the nsaa avatar thread that this was from some Russian nightclub video. So,she’s probably saying “Trump”

I think it is from one of the first Girls Gone Wild videos. I always thought she was saying “Bam!” when the shirt comes off. Whatever the case, she’s incred. 

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

This shit is just fucking sad excuse of a fight. I don't think the dude in the blue jersey had any idea where he was. 

Like how his wife tried to intervene before it started and he gave her a slight backhand and she gave him the look of "I hope you like rat shit in your dinner for the next couple months"

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Dalton jumping to throw at the back of the guy’s head is some real chickenshit

Yep anyone who jumps in a fight other than to stop it after it has gotten out of hand or to get others who have jumped in off, is a fucking loser. Especially to get a cheap shot. 

That Ole Miss fight is just adorable. Those were the guys who use to get trashed at the bars and blow-horn about how you didn’t wanna fuck with them because they were “delta crazy”. I did my best to avoid fights when I was in school there, but you can only try and talk your way out of a fight with those guys for so long until one of them lobs a haymaker that can be seen from space. I never have been, nor ever will be someone who got into fighting. But when I was at Ole Miss, those douche-knocks really helped me notch a substantial win tally.

12 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

That Ole Miss fight is just adorable. Those were the guys who use to get trashed at the bars and blow-horn about how you didn’t wanna fuck with them because they were “delta crazy”. I did my best to avoid fights when I was in school there, but you can only try and talk your way out of a fight with those guys for so long until one of them lobs a haymaker that can be seen from space. I never have been, nor ever will be someone who got into fighting. But when I was at Ole Miss, those douche-knocks really helped me notch a substantial win tally.

When will all the senseless Tanner-on-Connor violence end?

• Like 2