NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

Damn. Blondie in the white sweater was throwing haymakers. This clearly wasnt her first rodeo with the guys.

Im all for guys hashing out their disagreements via fighting. But i cant imagine the thought process, or lack there of,to spend 120+ per ticket thinking theres a good chance ill miss half of the game because of a fight.

Good thing for most of them is that the nfl experience is better from your living room now than in the stands.

Capture.png

How are people always so ready to have their cell phones deployed to capture any random video? Like the chiefs celebrating a TD a few feet away in a meaningless game needs to be saved on your phone?

I understand women 13-50 doing this because theyre on their phone likely. But ive been to dozens of football games over the years, some with endings that come down to the last play, and the thought has never entered my mind to get out my phone to video it.

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

How are people always so ready to have their cell phones deployed to capture any random video? Like the chiefs celebrating a TD a few feet away in a meaningless game needs to be saved on your phone?

I understand women 13-50 doing this because theyre on their phone likely. But ive been to dozens of football games over the years, some with endings that come down to the last play, and the thought has never entered my mind to get out my phone to video it.

Wrong. AFC West rivalry.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:10 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Unless Mackie is slated to get killed off in the next Avengers film, I wouldn't have even engaged with the guy... He's enjoying the win & ribbing the opposing fans, just leave it be, too easily can a fan loose their cool & something happen out of nothing, then the dude loses millions...

• Like 1