NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

BA7F93BB-2558-4775-B75A-CDCCE37B4BE1.png

That dude was awesome.

I also liked the Florida Gator Emmitt Smith jersey.

After a bit that big dude with the beard did take Kenny Pickett Jersey Guy to the woodshed. NFL preseason game crowds are just awful.

I will say that I did not recognize anyone in that video. So no friends of mine were injured in the making of that video.

Emmitt Smith hippie dude actually comes from way up top, he’s not involved in the early stuff at all but I guess sees himself as a peacemaker and tries to pull people off later. Then he smiles at the girls who appear at the end. Red shirt white Dave Aranda gets popped pretty good at the beginning, then disappears, and then reappears on a lower row to throw a shot at the main combatant (guy who gets his mail delivered to the biker dive bar he essentially has lived in the last 25 years), then runs away like a bitch up the stairs when the heat gets too much. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 7:53 AM, Steamboat1874 said:

I will never understand why anyone would pay the money to go to an NFL game.

It must cost well over $200 for a ticket, parking and beer plus the incredible hassle and traffic.

I can sit at home in the AC with my own beer and watch it on TV which has a much better view plus I can watch all of the other games going on at the same time.

But alas I am old so get the fuck off of my lawn.

I feel the same way about Texas games.....I used to go to every home game (for over 50 years by the way) and some road games but it is just not worth it any more.

Fucking kids, man.

I committed to taking my  son and a group of friends to two Texans games. The first one I was cool with. The 2nd game I got foisted! 

What can you do?

That dude was awesome.
I also liked the Florida Gator Emmitt Smith jersey.
After a bit that big dude with the beard did take Kenny Pickett Jersey Guy to the woodshed. NFL preseason game crowds are just awful.
I will say that I did not recognize anyone in that video. So no friends of mine were injured in the making of that video.

Kenny Pickett jersey guy was in a very awkward position. Bearded guy could’ve easily ended him when he was all twisted up behind the seats

The boarder shorts look with an emmitt smith college jersey look is awesome. That king left his castle with that look knowing he’s going to be one of the best dressed at the game

On 8/21/2022 at 10:51 AM, HenryJames said:

MVP is the guy at :05 who quickly removes the girl he’s with (as she throws Bud Lite on the combatants). 

I'm a connoisseur of NFL fight videos and this is my favorite trope by a mile. Some poor guy having to pull away his hammered and mouthy gf/wife who wants to get involved. It's present in damn near every video.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tokamak said:

I'm a connoisseur of NFL fight videos and this is my favorite trope by a mile. Some poor guy having to pull away his hammered and mouthy gf/wife who wants to get involved. It's present in damn near every video.

I know it’s college but perfect. Esp how she sneaks back past her dude who thought he had the situation in hand 

image.gif.827bea2629c00740bbb8654952061cef.gif

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dr Fear said:

Steelers @ Bengals has some real potential this weekend.

Tyler Boyd is from Clairton, about 10 miles outside of Pittsburgh, and he said that he has had 13 ticket requests for family and friends to come to the game but, that he also told them that they must wear Bengals colors, or regular outerwear, i.e., not Steelers shirts.

So I reckon we can take the Boyd Family off the list of possible trouble.

• Hook 'Em 1

The funniest part of that is how he's getting pummeled by Ram AND Charger fans.

That really is the oddest pro fan base ever. Rams and chargers. A town that gives no shits about sports. I guess it brings out the worst people ever. If I had to live there I would be a ucla or usc fan I guess if I had to support a local team. F pro in that town.

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

That really is the oddest pro fan base ever. Rams and chargers. A town that gives no shits about sports. I guess it brings out the worst people ever. If I had to live there I would be a ucla or usc fan I guess if I had to support a local team. F pro in that town.

Not sure about UCLA. @Sbbruin’s level of disappointment this last decade has to rival your own. 

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

That tired trope that “gives no shits about sports” is so stupid.  Dodgers lead the league in attendance EVERY year.  Lakers almost always sell out just about every game even when they suck.  Kings always draw.  But carry on with it.

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

Bring it!

I just love it when 50+ year old fat asses think they got fight left in them. He hit the big guy several times and couldn't stop him from getting up. Then he runs away when he realizes he's too fat, out of shape and has the punching power of a 13 year old girl. . These kind of guys deserve an ass kicking every time but someone always stops it before they get it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

That tired trope that “gives no shits about sports” is so stupid.  Dodgers lead the league in attendance EVERY year.  Lakers almost always sell out just about every game even when they suck.  Kings always draw.  But carry on with it.

Good point, I should have said NFL.  The Lakers, Dodgers, etc will not ever move around like the NFL teams do.