NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Fuck, women, always be starting shit....still no need to get in a fight cause you got a beer shower, especially if you don't know who tossed it.  That bitch needs to be charged somehow.

Diabetes will get her well before the court system can.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, closetohumping said:

yolanda-sald3fvar_t7FEGSRY.jpg.b6998bc63487d4880239e1c3f30d23b5.jpg

Was it a Pepsi?!

For some reason this post is 10X funnier that she calls is it a Pepsi. Maybe b/c the voice in my head reading this meme is of a short, pudgy abolita.

And abolitas saying 'Pepsi' is just funny.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Ooooh this is a good one. Love how the dude calmly took his glasses off once it became apparent shit was on. To her credit, Karen ate a pretty good right cross and bounced back. Her man got fucking slept though. He didn’t know what planet he was on for the rest of the video after that point. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Yesss I love a good dose of equality 

Yes, he’s such a big man for getting into a physical altercation with a woman. Maybe there was an elderly lady in a wheelchair or a small child he could fight next. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

Yes, he’s such a big man for getting into a physical altercation with a woman. Maybe there was an elderly lady in a wheelchair or a small child he could fight next. 

tell me youre a white knight pussy without saying youre a white knight pussy.   in the real world newton law rules, dude was getting swung at by 2 people. lessons were taught  fuck out with that pussy shit

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

tell me youre a white knight pussy without saying youre a white knight pussy.   in the real world newton law rules, dude was getting swung at by 2 people. lessons were taught  fuck out with that pussy shit

Tell me you beat your wife without telling me you beat your wife? But I am literally laughing out loud at the thought of tying to teach the board a physics lesson. That would be pretty funny, honestly. Especially considering you badly misapplied what I am assuming you meant to be Newton’s Third Law of Morion. 

Edited by Newy25

Just now, Newy25 said:

Tell me you beat your wife without telling me you beat your wife? But I am literally laughing out loud at the thought of tying to teach the board a physics lesson. That would be pretty funny, honestly. Especially considering you badly misapplied what I am assuming you meant to be Newton’s Third Law of Morion. 

I get it. You’re a beta cuck pussy that spends his days in the cloak room jerking off Denison but in the real world actions have consequences but the fact that you went so triggered by it tells me your hair is purple and your Facebook badge celebrates your vaccine status.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I get it. You’re a beta cuck pussy that spends his days in the cloak room jerking off Denison but in the real world actions have consequences but the fact that you went so triggered by it tells me your hair is purple and your Facebook badge celebrates your vaccine status.  

Wow. There’s so much going on there Freud wouldn’t even be able to capture it all in one book. We get it. You’re a big, bad man who would knock out old ladies, children and woman because not doing so would just prove how big of a pussy you are. I’m not even going to address all of the other blatantly incorrect assumptions you make in the rest of your manly, uber alpha male diatribe. 

Perhaos you can give us another physics lesson? 

Edited by Newy25
  • Haha 1

"There’s no excuse for domestic violence." It sounds like a challenge. I mean, does everything have to be so black-and-white in this kindergarten country of ours? What if you come home from a long day at work and your wife has drowned two of your kids - she’s about to dunk the third one. Can you run over and pop her then? "Unfortunately no, there’s no excuse. You’re going to have to let her drown that third one." - Daniel Tosh

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

Wow. There’s so much going on there Freud wouldn’t even be able to capture it all in one book. We get it. You’re a big, bad man who would knock out old ladies, children and woman because not doing so would just prove how big of a pussy you are. I’m not even going to address all of the other blatantly incorrect assumptions you make in the rest of your manly, uber alpha male diatribe. 

Perhaos you can give us another physics lesson? 

Mansplainer

3 hours ago, tokamak said:

Ooooh this is a good one. Love how the dude calmly took his glasses off once it became apparent shit was on. To her credit, Karen ate a pretty good right cross and bounced back. Her man got fucking slept though. He didn’t know what planet he was on for the rest of the video after that point. 

Can see it now...  Honey, I'm bored.  Hey, what say you we go to the Steelers game tonight?  Should be a fun relaxing night.  

She wrote a check hubby couldn't cash. 

3 hours ago, Newy25 said:

14 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I love the supporters here of a guy who close fist popped a woman. Y’all belong in the stands at a Pitt preseason game along with the other idiots who said “she hit him first”. Pussies. 

14 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Man took a cheap bitchslap and held his composure on the dumb bitch. After she goes at him a second time, with her dude now in the picture throwing hands, he had every right to defend himself. This is not some “domestic violence/pussy hitting a women” situation at all. Those two fucks got what was coming. 

I was pretty impressed. She popped him and he held his composure. Even pulled back on the initial punch. Then Capt-save-a-hoe stands up and instead of trying to restrain his woman, he decides he is going to take the wheel on the road trip to an ass whipping. Bruh man even paused for a sec like he was seeing which way it would go, but then once it was inevitable he decided to go to work. He even pulled his punch on her. It was more of a get out of my way so I can get at your man.

• Like 1

Black dude had a right to defend himself, white significant other should have picked his woman up and carried her away.  If he had restrained her and black dude had kept coming at em, then by all means carry on but until you've at least made some effort to break it up you kind of get what you get in that party by A.  Being the first of the two groups to throw and B.  Bringing a third man in on a double team.  

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

But the woman doesn’t?  First contact was the black guy pushing her. 

Actually she touched him, he says "don't touch me" he grabs her hand swiping in front of him and pushes it back (and being a woman she goes with it more because yea he's clearly a lot stronger than her). Then she goes with the hard ass slap, the very thing he had likely grabbed her hand and pushed back some to avoid the first time.  That was no two arm hard ass shove or anything (if it had been she would have never gotten the swing in)

Team don’t hit ladies here.

Once that ladies husband got involved….and the fight was on - she became a threat and he had to deal with it so he could focus on the guy.

He held back until the guy with the glass jaw jumped in. At that point, anything goes and male/female doesn’t really matter. Stop the threat.

4 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Lulz at talking shit referencing fucking Facebook….

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

No surprise that a cop supports beating women.  

• Haha 1

Finally someone throwing some real punches.  Homeboy was put to bed properly.  His dumb lady put her hands on someone then it looked like multiple people were going to gang up on him and they had the high ground.  My man there did what he had to do and even held back on the bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Finally someone throwing some real punches.  Homeboy was put to bed properly.  His dumb lady put her hands on someone then it looked like multiple people were going to gang up on him and they had the high ground.  My man there did what he had to do and even held back on the bitch. 

The guy getting knocked out, that’s part of throwing punches. But he absolutely did not need to throw a punch at the woman. That’s some Oklahoma/Ray Rice shit that’s’s totally unnecessary. Men do not need to be throwing punches at women. Even if they slap you. Shove them aside but a full on punch to the face? That’s only what a piece of fucking  shit human being does. 

Or as Hulk calls them, a Christ like figure. 

Edited by Newy25

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

No surprise that a cop supports beating women.  

Please tell me you are joking and he is not really a police officer?  The sociopath that goes off on a testosterone laced rant about liberal faggots because they do not believe in beating women and children? And if he is a cop, please tell me what town I need to avoid in the future.