NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

59 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

The guy getting knocked out, that’s part of throwing punches. But he absolutely did not need to throw a punch at the woman. That’s some Oklahoma/Ray Rice shit that’s’s totally unnecessary. Men do not need to be throwing punches at women. Even if they slap you. Shove them aside but a full on punch to the face? That’s only what a piece of fucking  shit human being does. 

Or as Hulk calls them, a Christ like figure. 

Fucking simp

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lulz. 

More lulz. 

He should’ve restrained her. After he threw a haymaker at her, it’s impossible to restrain yourself from killing the guy. It’s too bad this guy had the high ground and was such a pussy. Black guy should be in jail. 

Restraining her ties himself up to get floored by second party in....I'm team don't hit women but no way based on the video evidence (and I admittedly don't know what had already happened before that camera rolled) should that dude be in jail and pretty sure based on the crowd yelling "she hit him" those there thought the same.  But you are welcome to run your own experiments and see how it goes for you, I'm sure we can't all be as calm cool and collected as you Rex.  

Edit...also watch the video, she gets the "vicious" shot she got from him after white boy starts throwing and she starts to come back for more.  

Edited by Surly Bevo

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

If I were him, and a woman slapped me hard, I’d walk away.  But that’s me; I don’t attend pro football games and if I do I’ll be in a suite. 

He made first contact, and then threw a punch at her. Yes, he should be in jail. 

What are you looking at? She touched him and he pushed her hand away saying don't touch me. Then she slapped him. He reared back to hit her but composed himself. That's when the husband came in to "defend her honor". Black guy goes to work on said husband and that's when she jumped back in. He hits her after that. Not sure what you saw.

Look, I am not for hitting women, but in certain cases I can see why it happened. The two of them are trying to best him so he took them out. He hit her, but he didn't hit her with the same power he put into her husband. I wouldn't do it but I can understand why he did.

The real part of this story is I can bet she never does that again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

tell me youre a white knight pussy without saying youre a white knight pussy.   in the real world newton law rules, dude was getting swung at by 2 people. lessons were taught  fuck out with that pussy shit

Look, don't give a shit, you don't punch a woman under any circumstance.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, immamac said:

Fighting in public is stupid. Dude should have just gone somewhere else there were plenty of seats. 

Get the fuck out of here with THAT nonsense.......

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Yeah, dude should have walked away, but that's hard to do. He did show some restraint, and the douche sitting next to his wife should have been up, and pulling that cow away as she was being what we in the business call a cunt.  

Usually you have to frequent some of your finer trailer parks to find a women of her caliber (apologies to trailer parks everywhere).

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Oh shit. the second video showing what happened before the fight where she's berating the man she's with "SHUT UUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!! SHUT UUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!"

I take it back. She absolutely deserved to get hit. She thinks she can talk to everyone the way she talks to her man. She fucked around and found out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

Oh shit. the second video showing what happened before the fight where she's berating the man she's with "SHUT UUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!! SHUT UUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!"

I take it back. She absolutely deserved to get hit. She thinks she can talk to everyone the way she talks to her man. She fucked around and found out.

Yeah no, c'mon man she deserved to be ridiculed, but hitting her for her asinine yelling no.  I put this squarely on her husband who didn't tell her to STFU, and pull her away. He is or should be labeled a cuck. I'd be telling my wife to STFU, and sit down or go take a walk, and cool off because your shit is getting ready to get me in a fight, and I don't want any part of that over something happening at a football game.

As a general rules, ladies should not get popped by dudes, but there are exceptions.

Many, many people act shitty due to lack of fear of consequences. If she learns to keep her mouth shut due to this outcome, society wins.

Beeper should be ridiculed for his “I wouldn’t be caught dead at an NFL game unless I’m in a suite…..”. A trash talkin, holier than thou, elitist Westlake Sam worshipper…….won’t hit a woman but won’t hesitate to degrade on a message board. Bet you picked on lesser kids in school, didn’t you?

1 hour ago, Had Enough said:

As a general rules, ladies should not get popped by dudes, but there are exceptions.

Many, many people act shitty due to lack of fear of consequences. If she learns to keep her mouth shut due to this outcome, society wins.

Beeper should be ridiculed for his “I wouldn’t be caught dead at an NFL game unless I’m in a suite…..”. A trash talkin, holier than thou, elitist Westlake Sam worshipper…….won’t hit a woman but won’t hesitate to degrade on a message board. Bet you picked on lesser kids in school, didn’t you?

I've seen plenty of injuries women laid on guys.  Scratched retinas etc from 'oh God, she's just a weak lil lady' types.  Would I have hit the girl?  No, but was that guy within his rights once she hit him in his face?  He absolutely was.  And that's why so many were yelling how she got him first - probably were worried a blek guy was in deep shit if the popo showed up...

• Hook 'Em 1

I've seen plenty of injuries women laid on guys.  Scratched retinas etc from 'oh God, she's just a weak lil lady' types.  Would I have hit the girl?  No, but was that guy within his rights once she hit him in his face?  He absolutely was.  And that's why so many were yelling how she got him first - probably were worried a blek guy was in deep shit if the popo showed up...

Yep. Certain situations require different de-escalation methods. One punch or two is different than just pummeling someone who can no longer defend themselves. And that’s dude on dude or woman on woman.

Pretty sure Laila Ali could take me out too. To heck with those who wouldn’t let me defend myself. These days I’m in no condition to run.

Kirk Herbstriet has noticed the trend of fan fights, and pronounced it "Completely unacceptable."  Such leadership.

Kirk Herbstreit Rips 'Completely Unacceptable' New Fan Trend (thespun.com)

Kirk Herbstreit Rips ‘Completely Unacceptable’ New Fan Trend

A general photo of Kirk Herbstreit.SAN JOSE, CA - JANUARY 05: Kirk Herbstreit of ESPN attends the Party At The Playoff at The GlassHouse on January 5, 2019 in San Jose, California. (Photo by Steve Jennings/Getty Images for ESPN)

There’s a disturbing new trend among fans attending sports games this year, and Kirk Herbstreit wants the major sports leagues to address it “swiftly.”

We’ve seen steep climb in fans fighting at various sports game this year. The trend began during the NBA Playoffs. A Phoenix Suns fan and Denver Nuggets fan got into a scuffle, and the Suns fan proceeded to shout “Suns in four!” The fan went viral, and even drew praise from Phoenix star Devin Booker.

The NFL’s preseason is now off and running, and fights are happening as often as ever. On Saturday night, a woman slapped a man during the Steelers-Lions exhibition, sparking an ugly fight between the two and one more individual. It’s just one example of multiple scuffles between fans so far this preseason.

Herbstreit called fights between fans “completely unacceptable” in a Twitter post on Sunday. He also called on the NFL, MLB and NCAA to address the matter.

“Totally agree. This ain’t cute or a “fun” new trend we need because people enjoy videoing this junk and posting it on social media,” Herbstreit said on Twitter. “@NFL@MLB and probably CFB this Fall need to address this swiftly. Completely unacceptable!”

Harsher punishments for those who begin fights could be the first solution. If fans aren’t willing to behave while attending sports game, they shouldn’t have the privilege to attend them.

Teams could also employ more security personnel to ensure all-out brawls don’t break out at venues. But it’s unlikely they’ll be in the right area at the right moment very often.

It’d be wise for the NFL and NCAA to send statements to fans ahead of the fast-approaching 2021 season. Maybe Kirk Herbstreit will address the trend on College GameDay in a few weeks.

16 hours ago, immamac said:

Fighting in public is stupid. Dude should have just gone somewhere else there were plenty of seats. 

Seriously.

I get that she slapped the shit out of him and I'm not particularly upset that he hit her when it was basically one-against-two.  Don't hit men, ladies, which ought to be common sense.

But how does the black guy end up in a face-to-face shouting match with a woman in the first place?  Some of y'all are acting like he was just minding his own business reading the Financial Times when Karen walked up and hit him for no reason.  Looks to me like the black dude was happy to instigate along with her since her boyfriend looked like an easy win.

That whole thing is really, really easy to avoid.  If you want to. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Any?

I mean, I generally lean this way, but "any" is a big f'n standard here.

Ever heard of Andrea Yates?  I don't care what your gender is if you intentionally hurt one of my kids, punching your face repeatedly will be the happiest of your final memories as I drag your limp body through the gravel to the burn pit afterward.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah no, c'mon man she deserved to be ridiculed, but hitting her for her asinine yelling no.  I put this squarely on her husband who didn't tell her to STFU, and pull her away. He is or should be labeled a cuck. I'd be telling my wife to STFU, and sit down or go take a walk, and cool off because your shit is getting ready to get me in a fight, and I don't want any part of that over something happening at a football game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

The dude literally said under any circumstance. 

Let's say you do come home and find your wife drowning your kids. You punch/beat her to stop her from murdering the last kid. Now when the cops come they find 2 dead kids and your wife beaten up and you without a scratch. Her psycho ass obviously isn't gonna mind lying about what happened.

Yeah, you might actually wanna legitimately rethink that one.

15 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Seriously.

I get that she slapped the shit out of him and I'm not particularly upset that he hit her when it was basically one-against-two.  Don't hit men, ladies, which ought to be common sense.

But how does the black guy end up in a face-to-face shouting match with a woman in the first place?  Some of y'all are acting like he was just minding his own business reading the Financial Times when Karen walked up and hit him for no reason.  Looks to me like the black dude was happy to instigate along with her since her boyfriend looked like an easy win.

That whole thing is really, really easy to avoid.  If you want to. 

This is the correct answer.

The guy is fully turned around, squared up, and talking shit with a crazy woman. Why? Just laugh at her, turn around, sit, and watch the game.

Once she slaps him, he can clearly defend himself. But you fucksticks are glorifying his knockout of some skinny, balding white dude who only got involved because his wife was about to get punched.

Congrats, I guess.

Enjoy your court date.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, JerryHubbard said:

This is the correct answer.

The guy is fully turned around, squared up, and talking shit with a crazy woman. Why? Just laugh at her, turn around, sit, and watch the game.

Once she slaps him, he can clearly defend himself. But you fucksticks are glorifying his knockout of some skinny, balding white dude who only got involved because his wife was about to get punched.

Congrats, I guess.

Enjoy your court date.

Skinny white dude got his shit fucked up because he didn't tell his cow of a wife to shut the fuck up, and sit down or take her aside, and tell her to please shut up, and act like a lady.  He sat there while his wife engaged in an escalating situation that anyone with half a brain would have known would end badly for all involved.

14 hours ago, Cajun said:

Any?

I mean, I generally lean this way, but "any" is a big f'n standard here.

Ever heard of Andrea Yates?  I don't care what your gender is if you intentionally hurt one of my kids, punching your face repeatedly will be the happiest of your final memories as I drag your limp body through the gravel to the burn pit afterward.

Correct.  I should have expanded my thoughts in my post.  By "any" I meant direct physical confrontations more or less.  Getting slapped, or punched etc, my most severe trigger is someone getting spit on, and while it has never happened to me, I have seen a couple women spit on guys and holy shit that's a fire starter.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/23/2021 at 9:42 AM, Mitch Cumsteen said:

The most underrated part of the fight is when the woman takes off her baseball cap and tries to hit him with it, all the while holding onto her terrible towel and cell phone in the other hand. Next time she's going to swing on someone, she needs to be fully committed. 

I know a few "the world is coming to an end" survivalist people. One of him carries 3 handguns on him at all times and at least 3 rifles in his car. On the back of his baseball cap he has 2 lead weights with spikes on them. If he felt threatened enough, he would grab the brim of his cap and swing it, aiming for the eyes, with the intent of blinding said threat. I know this has nothing to do with this situation but I'll throw it out there as a PSA.

19 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Let's say you do come home and find your wife drowning your kids. You punch/beat her to stop her from murdering the last kid. Now when the cops come they find 2 dead kids and your wife beaten up and you without a scratch. Her psycho ass obviously isn't gonna mind lying about what happened.

Yeah, you might actually wanna legitimately rethink that one.

I'm pretty sure forensics would ferret out her lie w/o a whole lot of trouble.

And if I find her after drowning two of my children the word "think" doesn't come into the picture.  I'd beat her, burn her in the pit and whatever chips fall after that are the chips that fall.  Not one thought to it.  Pure rage induced reaction.

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand. 

What’s the deal with the wide horizontal swings that slow down before impact and have almost no body weight behind them? And you leave yourself open for a direct punch by anyone with any speed.