NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

The dude videoing with a doob really was a nice touch.  I didn’t have any plans on going to ohio and after watching this I still have no plans going to ohio

You'll love Cleveland if you land around 9 am and go directly to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, stay there until it closes, and go directly back to the airport.  Breathe through your mouth when outside so you don't inhale the stench of rust and despair and ruin your good time.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

You'll love Cleveland if you land around 9 am and go directly to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, stay there until it closes, and go directly back to the airport.  Breathe through your mouth when outside so you don't inhale the stench of rust and despair and ruin your good time.

Yea that and I think there’s an airplane museum somewhere.  

The AFC is going to be wild this year. There is no clear favorite two weeks in. Buffalo, Baltimore, KC, Tennessee, Las Vegas and New England look like they'll be the teams to beat. Denver is off to a hot start but they beat a couple of shit teams that'll be lucky to win 3 or 4 games. New England looks like they're going to bounce back this season that defense is going to be one of the best units in the NFL and Mac Jones looks primed to have the biggest year out of all the rookie QBs.

Fists flew at Sunday’s Chiefs game in Kansas City. And the organization is lucky someone wasn’t killed. A man was beaten until he lost consciousness. He also had his jaw fractured, and was hit and kicked by another fan while he lay unconscious across a row of seats.

The bearded man was no innocent victim, according to law enforcement officials. He was the aggressor and instigated the ordeal, witnesses told authorities, according to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.

“He came looking for a fight,” Forte said of the man who appeared to take the brunt of the beating. “He found it.”

7 hours ago, Blotto said:

The practice of any adult male wearing a jersey with another man's name on it is highly questionable. Are you his property? Was his letterman's jacket not available?

This is why, even though I really wanted to salute Joel Fucking Kiviranta's heroics, my Stars' sweater for games has no name on it

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 7:41 AM, Blotto said:

The practice of any adult male wearing a jersey with another man's name on it is highly questionable. Are you his property? Was his letterman's jacket not available?

Think about how much of your life you’ve spent on a football message board. These aren’t chicks you’re talking about.