Tulsi Gabbard

bernorange

29 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

That’s like going on LinkedIn and announcing you quit when everyone knows you got fired. 

She's basically the guy who keeps getting rejected by the hot girl and tells his buddies "I was never that interested" 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

So she's now a sedition backer that doesn't divide us racially or economically, nor sells out our country to foreign powers or attempts to defraud the government, along with its people daily?  

Goodbye GIF 

this meme was made for this type of announcement.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

That’s like going on LinkedIn and announcing you quit when everyone knows you got fired. 

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Nobody saw that coming.

It’s been amusing watching her destroy her career in slow motion.  She had ticked a lot of boxes to make herself a rising star. 

And she needs to be kicked out of the Army Reserve.  The fact that she’s a lieutenant colonel is icing on the cake ( @RDCanecutter knows what’s up with that).

• Drool 1

I just tried a few minutes of her on rogan. I mean I get the hatred of the military, congress, war and the machine that drives the fucking government. Pick a demon - weapons, pharma, oil, tech they all have a way too big of a seat. We know. But you can have that thought and also still look clearly at Russia as the majority wrong party in this equation.

Also, sometimes when looking at the equation its important not to try and find the starting point and assign fault, because it doesn't exist. What exists is NOW and the free will of the Ukrainian people to live and do WTF they want to do (join NATO for example)

US did some things. Influenced some things. Yeah no shit. Why don't you please toss Atlas Shrugged in the fire like the rest of us did when we were 26. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s been amusing watching her destroy her career in slow motion.  She had ticked a lot of boxes to make herself a rising star. 

And she needs to be kicked out of the Army Reserve.  The fact that she’s a lieutenant colonel is icing on the cake ( @RDCanecutter knows what’s up with that).

Without retired Lieutenant Colonels there are no cool model train shops or lesser-known-franchise pizza places, Sir!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't think I have ever seen her support any of the Democrats platform in all the times I have heard her speak. She exists only to criticize the people and ideas she doesn't like, and doesn't seem to stand for anything. She's really attractive and a good speaker, so I'm sure her stupidity will resonate with a certain group of people, but I would imagine she's just been preaching to the choir for the last 15 years.

Saw a clip of Gabbard on Jake Tapper. She was complaining that the Jan 6th committee wasn't taking the time to show the other side of the story. Tapper pressed if she could at least describe the other side of the story. Her only response was that she didnt' know but there is always another side to any story. 

Tapper followed it with effectively the other side is taking the 5th which Gabbard couldn't refute.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

What the fuck is Joe Rohan doing platforming Tulsi Gabbard and then spreading GOP lies about litter boxes in schools? I guess we found who will replace Alex Jones

Are you of the opinion that Rogan and Gabbard's fanbases occupy different circles? 

• Like 2

I would love to hear the other side of why The President of the United States sat and watched tv for three hours while the Capitol was under attack, and refused to help. 

If there is an explanation, I'd love to hear it. Besides, "it was actually Antifa". 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Anyone who was dumb enough to think she was actually a progressive should seriously question why they ever believed such nonsense.

She's hawt. Wood. Would. 

Folks say 'Murica ain't much on thinkin'

Spend all their time chasing women and drinkin'

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Tulsi couldn't monetize or gain enough power on the left, she threatened to leave, nobody cared, so she's gonna make her money on the right. 

Righties love pretty girls who parrot their nonsense. They'd like her more if she was darker like Candace Owens, but she's kind of less than white, so it works for their purposes almost as well.

Edited by 'stache

• 3 months later...

Tulsi is still a Lt. Colonel in the US Army Reserve, and is still a Hindu (which is why the GOP will never fully accept her).

If it's just about the grift, she could have played her hand slightly different and still be a darling of the Democrats, still be in office, with a chance at something bigger down the road.

I think idiots like her are True Believers - she was spouting Russian talking poings before it was popular among her fans.

Edited by atomheartbevo