Tulsi Gabbard

bernorange

I don't know if she's necessarily "aligned" with Assad.  People who were not in favor of regime change in Iraq back in the day were often similarly denounced as "aligned" or "in bed" with Saddam.  Her more serious issues are in other areas, like her horrific, Hillary-esque LGBT record and her ties with Modi.

35 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm not hearing anything bad about her.

LOL.  Embedding Carl Benjamin?  That dude ever get back on Patreon?  I think if you're an Alt-right conservative like Benjamin is (although decries he's not) or anti-Muslim like both he and Gabbard are, then this would sound good to you.

@Js1

I think that'll hurt her from people who just hate trump, but it is weird that people who usually hate democrats are looking at her differently than Nancy Polosi, or Alexandria Cortez. I just hope she's not like Cruz, but will stand up to trump.

15 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

LOL.  Embedding Carl Benjamin?  That dude ever get back on Patreon?  I think if you're an Alt-right conservative like Benjamin is (although decries he's not) or anti-Muslim like both he and Gabbard are, then this would sound good to you.

Haha, what does alt-right even mean anymore.

Edited by workswithseed

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Shorter alt right: why doesn't the left like Tulsi Gabbard as much as we do?

If the alt-right were against our assassination of Gaddafi (I don't remember them being a thing back then), would that mean that killing him was the right thing to do?

It’s remarkable how much traction this candidate has with our libertarianish and alt-rightish crowd. 

She’s been endorsed by David Duke, Richard Spencer, and RT.  

If that isn’t a sign to run like hell from this candidate, I don’t know what is. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I didn't smear anyone. I pointed out that she seems to be more popular among the alt right than she is among the left. 

If you don't wish to associate her with the alt-right, then what is the importance of her relative popularity among those two groups?  She is problematic in certain ways but she's not a fucking nazbol.  

10 hours ago, Js1 said:

Thread:

summary: she fucking sucks 

Sucks compared to whom?  On foreign policy, the only one with overall better views is probably Bernie.  I think Warren would be pretty similar to Obama on foreign policy, which is not good.  

She's spot on about both sides in that Tapper bit.

Spot fucking on.

Aside from that, I have no idea whether she's a good candidate or not.  She lent credibility to Joe Rogan, so I'm leaning not.

Edited by Cajun

• 6 months later...

While Tulsi was pimping her father's gay conversion therapy business, Kamala was handing out marriage licenses to gay couples.

Tulsi is in the wrong primary.  The gay conversion therapy, dictator-embracing primary is on the other side.  She can always fall back on her House career and *checks notes* negative $20 raised last quarter for it. 

Edited by Js1

I like her based solely off her foreign policy positions. Those positions will keep her from getting elected. 

As far as Maga heads getting excited about her banging on Kamala, it could be shortsighted. Eliminating “neoliberal” potential nominees thins the herd that Trump could actually beat. 

38 minutes ago, Js1 said:

While Tulsi was pimping her father's gay conversion therapy business, Kamala was handing out marriage licenses to gay couples.

Tulsi is in the wrong primary.  The gay conversion therapy, dictator-embracing primary is on the other side.  She can always fall back on her House career and *checks notes* negative $20 raised last quarter for it. 

lol you seem mad your #bluelivesmatter candidate got her ass beat last night 

41 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Wait. 

Her father had a gay conversion therapy business?

For real?

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Wait. 

Her father had a gay conversion therapy business?

For real?

CNN reported that Gabbard worked for her father's organization, the Alliance for Traditional Marriage, which spent money to oppose pro-gay lawmakers and backed a 1998 amendment that reserved marriage for opposite-sex couples. The organization also promoted gay conversion therapy, a practice that is outlawed in many states.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/425177-gabbard-worked-for-anti-lgbtq-group-run-by-her-father-report