IQ Tests?

BNB

Has anyone taken a good one?  I have never really thought about it too much until I watched something recently.  

I just googled them and tried a couple of quick ones.

I took one on my phone, it was only 9 questions, and said I had a 133-149 

I looked up what IQ ranges were.

• Over 140 - Genius or near genius.
  • 120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence.
  • 110 - 119 - Superior intelligence.
  • 90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence.
  • 80 - 89 - Dullness.
  • 70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency.

https://www.arealme.com/iq/en/

It said I had a 170 of 200 "Einstein."  

I don't think I am a genius, but I think I am smart.

I am interested to find my true IQ, but before I spend money on one, I would like to know what is a good one, and I don't know, do people study for these like SAT's? There were a few questions I educated guessed on.  

There was one I took that was totally different that had a timer of 5 min for 25 questions, Do they have timers?  Is a paper and pad allowed.

The last one on a timer was totally different than the rest.  The first two I took seemed like they were all visual or math puzzles.  The other one had other type of questions.

Thanks

10 hours ago, iamthepush said:

I think you have to go see a psychologist to get a legit IQ test

This. I had to take one when I was having trouble focusing in classes years ago. It's not something you can study for really. The one that was administered to me had several components: answering written questions, timed replicating a picture using blocks, timed finding something wrong in pictures, synonyms, etc. Don't trust the online ones as the scope of what they test for is too small. 

9 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

This. I had to take one when I was having trouble focusing in classes years ago. It's not something you can study for really. The one that was administered to me had several components: answering written questions, timed replicating a picture using blocks, timed finding something wrong in pictures, synonyms, etc. Don't trust the online ones as the scope of what they test for is too small. 

I think you were just reading a Highlights magazine.

• Like 1

I don't think you understand the depth of OP's intelligence. He answered 9 questions on his phone.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:46 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

You're the kind of person who takes a Facebook test and posts the results, aren't you?

I have often been curious who really reads my posts so i am going to do an experiment if u are really reading this post and u are really my friend in real life i want u to "share" if we went to high school together and we technically graduated but what really happened was that we did not advance beyond high school psychologically which is to say mentally we are eternally sitting in homeroom gossiping about anybody who is not in the room and when the bell rings we will obediently go to the next classroom and talk about whoever is not in that particular room. If u did not know me in high school then i need for u to post one words that sums up how and why u are wasting ur life interacting with me flicking ur thumb up and down on ur phone while commuting from one meaningless generic spot to another, i mean why do u even live where u do all u do is drive past the same walmart and bed bath and beyond that u could find in boise or atlanta or anywhere in between it is all the same u are all the same so remember just one word! I want to see who can do this right.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I have often been curious who really reads my posts so i am going to do an experiment if u are really reading this post and u are really my friend in real life i want u to "share" if we went to high school together and we technically graduated but what really happened was that we did not advance beyond high school psychologically which is to say mentally we are eternally sitting in homeroom gossiping about anybody who is not in the room and when the bell rings we will obediently go to the next classroom and talk about whoever is not in that particular room. If u did not know me in high school then i need for u to post one words that sums up how and why u are wasting ur life interacting with me flicking ur thumb up and down on ur phone while commuting from one meaningless generic spot to another, i mean why do u even live where u do all u do is drive past the same walmart and bed bath and beyond that u could find in boise or atlanta or anywhere in between it is all the same u are all the same so remember just one word! I want to see who can do this right.

Are you drunk?

20 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

/unfollow

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 10:31 PM, KaiserSoze said:
On 9/13/2018 at 7:29 AM, SmokeyTheBear said:

I don't think you understand the depth of OP's intelligence. He answered 9 questions on his phone.

hqdefault.jpg