Dicker The Kicker

Shaggy3.0

He got a post-game shout out in the locker room from coach, he said Cam how's that feel after Texas-Oklahoma yesterday?!

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Just showed a little mo rage of coach locker room postgames and the eagles coach said “ Cam!  That feel a little better than Oklahoma-Texas?”

I may have misheard it, but close! Lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, futureman said:

is there a fucking conspiracy to keep his game-winning field goal off the internet?  literally been searching for it for about 10 minutes.  why the FUCK can’t they just post a fucking clip of the fucking kick. 

D7D86776-60D5-4B79-A03C-43898D661C94.gif
Sorry tried to post YouTube highlights, got weird robot sign in shit

Edited by Vito Andolini

On 10/9/2022 at 7:40 PM, futureman said:

who the fuck is that?  JC?

That, my old friend, is 1980’s Jennifer Connelly. She is the official Surly meme girl, as voted by the good people who follow this site. Sadly, I believe she had breast reduction surgery at some point in the 90’s. 

• 3 weeks later...

And he’s up on Sunday. 

With starting kicker Dustin Hopkins sidelined since Week 7 because of a right hamstring injury, the Bolts turned to practice-squad kicker Taylor Bertolet. However, Bertolet suffered a quadriceps injury during practice Wednesday and the Chargers have since signed Cameron Dicker to the practice squad.

Dicker, a rookie who converted 2 of 2 field goal attempts for the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 5, is expected to kick Sunday. 

• Hook 'Em 1