Dicker The Kicker

Shaggy3.0

2 hours ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

The kid was all smiles before knocked  that kid through

Yeah, I thought he looked nervous though.

Straight money today.  Long line of strong leg Texas assassins.  Breaking hearts from 40 yards out.

Llhorn where the fuck you been? Or am I just that fucked up you been posting for a minute

I'm not the shaggy Lhorn.  Its a name that I've used for many years on other boards and did not remember it being used on shaggy so I used it when Surly started up.

Edited by Lhorn

He also almost got into several fights.  After he made that tackle on the opening kick you could see he was pumped on the sidelines.  Then he pushed some big dude and was talking shit.  His next outing he got into it with 2 fuckheads.  

That game was great for his confidence going forward. 

He couldn’t have been more relaxed seeming before that kick when he was joking around.
That's usually some nervous, skinny guy with two colored shoes, frantically kicking into a net until the last minute. They kept showing him over there smiling and winking, then he trots out like Bear Jew coming out of a tunnel with a bat.
  • Like 1