Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Actually, plenty of studies show that guys with small dicks tend to seek out short women or dwarves, in the mistaken belief that it makes them look bigger than they really are.

Wait a goshdarn second! Are you telling me my friend that doesn't work?

6 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Were you the guy in the Kota Kinabalu airport trying to bitch about paying $25 to check a plastic juice pitcher you could get at a grocery store for $2 on your flight to Manila last Chinese New Year?  If I’d known I would’ve said hi. 

No, not me. I don't sweat the trivial shit.

Two days ago I came up with the fundamental derivation of the fine structure constant. That is the sort of thing I care about.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is defending the Trump administration's policy of separating migrants from their children when they are apprehended at the border, saying it can't be avoided when people illegally cross the border. 

"There's actually a court order that prevents keeping the kids with the parents when you put the parents in jail," Cruz told the Dallas public radio station KERA on Monday, according to a report in The Dallas Morning News.

"So when you see reporters, when you see Democrats saying don't separate kids from their parents, what they're really saying is don't arrest illegal aliens," Cruz said. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/391699-cruz-defends-trump-policy-of-family-separation

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is defending the Trump administration's policy of separating migrants from their children when they are apprehended at the border, saying it can't be avoided when people illegally cross the border. 

"There's actually a court order that prevents keeping the kids with the parents when you put the parents in jail," Cruz told the Dallas public radio station KERA on Monday, according to a report in The Dallas Morning News.

"So when you see reporters, when you see Democrats saying don't separate kids from their parents, what they're really saying is don't arrest illegal aliens," Cruz said. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/391699-cruz-defends-trump-policy-of-family-separation

No, what Dems are saying is don't criminally prosecute the parents.  Instead, keep their families together in immigration detention pending a hearing before an immigration judge followed by deportation.   And, yes, if it can't be accomplished quickly enough, release pending the hearing.  That is better that what is happening right now. 

Edited by Mojo Hand

Rafael is being pretty foolish on this issue.  I don't expect 18 seconds of silence, but he needs to be looking at it from the perspective of Texans, and not his master in the White House.  There are plenty of Republicans in Texas who are not comfortable with the separate of children from their families.

14 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

No, what Dems are saying is don't criminally prosecute the parents.  Instead, keep their families together in immigration detention pending a hearing before an immigration judge followed by deportation.   And, yes, if it can't be accomplished quickly enough, release pending the hearing.  That is better that what is happening right now. 

Also we could try not treating people lawfully seeking asylum at the border as illegal immigrants, given that they’ve broken no laws.

4 minutes ago, RayDog said:

We have to watch out for those terrible Canadians and Brits who worked illegally on Cruz's campaign.

Moral superiority from a “man” who finances sex slavery. 

No. Those young 90 pound thai women really want some old ugly fuck like you to stick his dick in them for $20.  It’s a living wage and their dream in life.  

You are one sick bastard. TxTow is the only one worse I’ve run across in Texas message boards. 

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

No. Those young 90 pound thai women really want some old ugly fuck like you to stick his dick in them for $20.  It’s a living wage and their dream in life.  

You are one sick bastard. TxTow is the only one worse I’ve run across in Texas message boards. 

So you are ok with Cruz breaking the law by hiring foreign nationals to work on his campaign. 

As for your personal attacks there will always be golddiggers and whores. They are not slaves other than being slaves to their needs and desires for money and a good life. Most of them would even marry me if I asked. And yes, they often prefer older men, since older men treat them nicer.

Last night I fucked a girl named Kim, because it seemed like the thing to do.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

You continue to suggest that Thailand and the Philippines are the same place.  They aren't.  Different countries, different people. 

26 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

You continue to suggest that Thailand and the Philippines are the same place.  They aren't.  Different countries, different people. 

Well, you know, they all look alike, so...

30 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Are people in Thailand considered Chinese or Japanese?

"Oh my God! Oh my God! My twin brother has been shot! I think it was an Asian gang or something... There was this guy, he looked Asian... And he was speaking another language, I'm pretty sure it was... Asian."

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RayDog said:

Last night I fucked a girl named Kim, because it seemed like the thing to do.

If you pay her enough she may be willing to do some really nasty business, like collaborate with you on your theory of how gyroscopes work.  It is the Philippines, after all.  

Edited by Guest

I got a Robo call today from Ted asking if I was concerned that there might be a new supreme court justice appointment in the near future. If I am concerned whether a conservative will be appointed I should push 1 and if I am not concerned push 2.

I pushed 2 and the call ended.