Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

18 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Wrong ding dong. Why do you think gumball is out endorsing Beto? So fanboys(like you) and the sheep can feel good about your political stupidity.

Let's review the tapes.

I said I don't give a shit about Lance's opinion.  You said you do give a shit about his opinion.  You then said I was wrong.  

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

But when Lance 'I'm a cheater' Armstrong is endorsing a politician, that is a politician I will never support.

That looks suspiciously like you are saying you give a shit about Armstrong's opinion.

I've also reviewed the internals of my brain, did an exhaustive search, and reconfirmed that I don't give a shit about Lance's opinion. 

So, no, I'm not wrong. You care about his opinion.  I don't.  

hey what are your thoughts on the lies you were just parroting
From your own link

Rourke’s viral video got the attention of talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, basketball star LeBron James and actor Kevin Bacon this week.

Rourke’s viral video got the attention of talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, basketball star LeBron James and actor Kevin Bacon this week.

I didn't say all. I said 'a bunch'. A million to Cruz's $800k is telling.

I'm not Cruz fan, Trump pulled his card in the debates. That should not happen to a US Senator from Texas.
Is brothahorn Paris Denard?
If Paris had my particular skill set, he wouldn't have been suspended by that shit network.

Think of me as a lil bit Colin Noir, with a lil Tommy Sotomayor mixed in.

But Beto, Lance and the gang have no business representing this state. I don't want to be California, New York, Illinois or some other shit state.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

5 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

From your own link

I didn't say all. I said 'a bunch'. A million to Cruz's $800k is telling.

I'm not Cruz fan, Trump pulled his card in the debates. That should not happen to a US Senator from Texas.
If Paris had my particular skill set, he wouldn't have been suspended by that shit network.

But Beto, Lance and the gang have no business representing this state. I don't want to be California, New York, Illinois or some other shit state.

You said his campaign was funded by gumball and a bunch of Californians.  Beto's campaign is primarily funded by individual Texans.  If Beto has raised more out of state money than Cruz has raised, it's because Cruz has done such a horrible job raising money.  If it's specific to California, I would point out that California is also Cruz's largest source of out of state funding, and second is fucking Florida.  But of course, we both know what you meant and why you said it the way you said it and why Cruz told it to you say it like that.  Because he thinks that you are stupid and easy to be manipulated around your fear and insecurities.

• Like 9

Fact vs opinions/your feelings. Let me know when Mueller actually has something. 

Mueller will let you know.

But it won’t matter, you won’t believe it anyway.

That’s actually been one of the good things about this whole trump experience. It’s demonstrated with crystal clarity the pointlessness of arguing with folks who are immune to facts. Don’t need to waste our time with it.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Let me know when Mueller actually has something.

Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates, George Papadopoulos, Alex van der Zwaan, Richard Pinedo, 12 members of the GRU plus 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies. How's that for a start?

• Like 4

Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates, George Papadopoulos, Alex van der Zwaan, Richard Pinedo, 12 members of the GRU plus 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies. How's that for a start?
Where are the charges against Trump? If he is so guilty it should be easy to prove.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Mueller will let you know.

But it won’t matter, you won’t believe it anyway.

That’s actually been one of the good things about this whole trump experience. It’s demonstrated with crystal clarity the pointlessness of arguing with folks who are immune to facts. Don’t need to waste our time with it.

Son...

You are the last person that needs to talk about pointlessness of discussion and wasting time.

The last two years you have turned into the everything you cried about for 8 years. IOW a hypocrite. You refuse to listen to anything other than your echo chamber and feelings. Go back to standing on the wall to guard against whatever bull you dreamed up for Trump this week.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

You said his campaign was funded by gumball and a bunch of Californians.  Beto's campaign is primarily funded by individual Texans.  If Beto has raised more out of state money than Cruz has raised, it's because Cruz has done such a horrible job raising money.  If it's specific to California, I would point out that California is also Cruz's largest source of out of state funding, and second is fucking Florida.  But of course, we both know what you meant and why you said it the way you said it and why Cruz told it to you say it like that.  Because he thinks that you are stupid and easy to be manipulated around your fear and insecurities.
Don't talk about fears and insecurity when you are trumpeting Beto.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Son...

You are the last person that needs to talk about pointlessness of discussion and wasting time.

The last two years you have turned into the everything you cried about for 8 years. IOW a hypocrite. You refuse to listen to anything other than your echo chamber and feelings. Go back to standing on the wall to guard against whatever bull you dreamed up for Trump this week.

Why fact have I ignored?

What false statement of fact have I accepted?

You’ve got nothing. You can’t handle the fact that anyone watching you sees you as a sucker who bought a line of bull. Tough shit. Moronity is incurable. If only it was terminal, too.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Where are the charges against Trump? If he is so guilty it should be easy to prove.

Patience Cheetohopper. Are you old enough to remember Ken Starr before he led the rapists?

10 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
23 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Read more  

Don't talk about fears and insecurity when you are trumpeting Beto.

Whoop!

• Like 1

Too young to care back then.

How long has Mueller been looking for collusion? The longer it takes the dumber the whole thing looks. So let 'em keep going.

It ain’t long at all, both relative to other special counsel investigations and other criminal network investigations. So, compared to literally the only comparable measuring sticks, you still get it wrong.

Most folks would get tired of looking stupid. But not Trumpkins. They have an inexhaustible supply of stupid.
  • Like 2

Why fact have I ignored?

What false statement of fact have I accepted?

You’ve got nothing. You can’t handle the fact that anyone watching you sees you as a sucker who bought a line of bull. Tough shit. Moronity is incurable. If only it was terminal, too.

I said you don't/won't listen to anything other than your truths/feelings. I guess I should add reading to that as well.

TDS had got you frazzled.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Too young to care back then.

How long has Mueller been looking for collusion? The longer it takes the dumber the whole thing looks. So let 'em keep going.

JFC. You’re like my age and this fucking backwards? I thought you were a boomer at youngest. 

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:
5 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:
It's always amazing watching a Trump cultist shit his pants over and over again and think he's owning everyone else. 

It's even more amazing when an idiot projects his stupidity.

Not really.   An idiot projecting his stupidity is totally expected; that's what an idiot does.  It's been your go-to move for years, for example.   This devotion to Trump, though, is incredible for anyone not in the cult. 

Not really.   An idiot projecting his stupidity is totally expected; that's what an idiot does.  It's been your go-to move for years, for example.   This devotion to Trump, though, is incredible for anyone not in the cult. 
Devotion to Trump? All because I pointed out that gumball Armstong is hawking for Beto...that's what caused the juice crew to come running to feed the 'troll'. Except I wasn't the one who brought him up.

My go-to-move for years has been to ignore or casually refute the stupidity of the leftist jack-in-boxes, such as yourself, brisket and the rest. I was doing that before Trump and I'll be doing that after Trump. If that somehow make me a cultist, then what the hell does that say about your tribal politics?
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It ain’t long at all, both relative to other special counsel investigations and other criminal network investigations. So, compared to literally the only comparable measuring sticks, you still get it wrong.

Most folks would get tired of looking stupid. But not Trumpkins. They have an inexhaustible supply of stupid.

But I've seen Horatio Caine take down criminal syndicates in a few days and in less than an hour of screen time. 

And what about Jack Bauer. The man only needed 24 hours to conduct and conclude massive investigations.  That's how long real investigations take. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

Putin? Really? That's the best you could find on your website?

Like I said the sheep and fools love Lance and Beto. Lance and Beto love the sheep and fools.

if that's the worst you've got, I'd take Beto.  You know who else dopes?  All of Putin's athletes.  

But of course, we both know what you meant and why you said it the way you said it and why Cruz told it to you say it like that.  Because he thinks that you are stupid and easy to be manipulated around your fear and insecurities.

Narrator: He is.

16 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

What? Can't hear you.ec8663fd6ae8e0c01e747b5691e1fdcc.gif

That's pretty neat how you shifted from a parrot to a cockroach but you may need to duck. Who am I kidding, cockroaches can survive anything--even supporting pedos in other states.  

Edited by Mdhorn

41 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

It's always amazing watching a Trump cultist shit his pants over and over again and think he's owning everyone else. 

When you've been getting shat on continuously, it's the one thing you have in constant supply.  

Your last paragraph makes my think of you as 100% chump. And I generally respect you a bunch.

Ted Cruz doesn’t deserve to keep his job, period. I don’t care at all what you think of Beto, he’s infinitely more Texan than Cruz and you know it. But even if he wasn’t, Cruz needs to get fired.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Devotion to Trump? All because I pointed out that gumball Armstong is hawking for Beto...that's what caused the juice crew to come running to feed the 'troll'. Except I wasn't the one who brought him up.

My go-to-move for years has been to ignore or casually refute the stupidity of the leftist jack-in-boxes, such as yourself, brisket and the rest. I was doing that before Trump and I'll be doing that after Trump. If that somehow make me a cultist, then what the hell does that say about your tribal politics?

If you don't have to care that the KKK is firmly behind Donald Trump, 'Brotha'horn, then I don't have to care that Lance Armstrong is behind Beto. You fucking idiot, I swear to god.

• Like 1

Your last paragraph makes my think of you as 100% chump. And I generally respect you a bunch.

Ted Cruz doesn’t deserve to keep his job, period. I don’t care at all what you think of Beto, he’s infinitely more Texan than Cruz and you know it. But even if he wasn’t, Cruz needs to get fired.

Stop selling weapons of war and high-capacity magazines to ensure that firearms designed to kill as effectively and efficiently as possible on the battlefield aren’t used in our schools, our streets, our churches, and our concerts.

Doesn't sound very Texan to me. That type of rhetoric is exactly what you get in California, New York, Illinois. So who is chomping who?

Ted needs to go, but Beto is not the answer.

• Like 1

If you don't have to care that the KKK is firmly behind Donald Trump, 'Brotha'horn, then I don't have to care that Lance Armstrong is behind Beto. You fucking idiot, I swear to god.
KKK? Lol. Talk about using fear and ignorance to push your politics.

Besides, I'm not a Democrat so I don't support the KKK.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

KKK? Lol. Talk about using fear and ignorance to push your politics.

Besides, I'm not a Democrat so I don't support the KKK.

Classic. Again pointing to the fact that the Democrats housed the KKK a hundred years ago to sidestep the fact that the Republicans welcome their votes with open arms today.

It was one thing to make that point when a Republican President wasn’t openly engaging the neo-Nazis. It’s just pathetic to make it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Classic. Again pointing to the fact that the Democrats housed the KKK a hundred years ago to sidestep the fact that the Republicans welcome their votes with open arms today.

It was one thing to make that point when a Republican President wasn’t openly engaging the neo-Nazis. It’s just pathetic to make it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robert Bryd, a celebrated Democrat Senator left office 8 years ago. Try again.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:
2 hours ago, RPM said:

Nobody knows because the investigation is still being conducted.  Hint:  The feds do not always indict a target as soon as they believe that they have probable cause to establish one charge or even several charges.  I’m not saying that there will be charges (I assume that you don’t mean indicted, because that won’t  happen with a sitting president.). I am saying that is it is ridiculous to assert that “nothing from Mueller accusing Trump of criminal activity proves that Trumpis innocent.

On 8/25/2018 at 3:36 PM, RDCanecutter said:

I dunno, could backfire on Beto.

SPANISH DEBATE TIME:

Beto: Yo soy hombre sincero de donde crece la palma. Y antes de morirme, quiero---

Cruz, spittle flying: WHAH DON'T YEW SPAKE 'MERICAN, BWAH? THIS'S 'MERICUH, YEW BETTER GIT YORE ASS OVER TO LINE ONE CUZ AH AIN'T PRESSIN NO TWO FER SPAINISH!

(whoops and concrete Dairy Queen table top flippings all over Aggyheim)

Or Cruz could surprise everyone by strumming on a guitar and joining in with "guantanamera, guajira guantanamera."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The GOP is the party of Lincoln, and is notoriously friendly to African Americans.  Just go down the list of prominent black Republicans if you don’t believe me:  Diamond, Silk, Colin Powell before he got uppity, Michael Steele before he got uppity, Omarosa before she stopped getting paid for it, Candace Owens after she realized she could get paid for it, Sheriff David Clarke after he decided he wanted to at least have the option to shoot people and get away with it, and of course, Clayton Bigsby.

Dude you forgot Kanye.