Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

On 5/14/2018 at 11:50 PM, Sam Lin said:

Maybe he wanted it in a high visibility area in case someone tried to steal the truck or trailer?

Truth. He could get a pass from me if I knew what he was hauling. I'll give a lot of leeway to trailers in a motel parking lot. It doesn't hurt anyone else to have to walk a little farther. 

10 hours ago, g8rman95 said:

Reston??

yeps, my biz keeps me in that place of paradise lost x2 / week. " "we got metro" ew. no free parkin'  ".

I hope they move to the dc. 

"dc where traffic ignorance rebuilds high schools."

though I'm not sure what happens to your model S here.

So my wife went to the gym today, Parks and gets my son out of my truck, then this dude gets out of his car and starts cussing her out saying what the fuck you idiot can’t you park , called her a spick, went on and on cussing at her in front of my 3 year old son. Asked her to park somewhere else because he has a new car.

She was well within the lines anyway and didn’t come close to his car. I’m livid , I wish I would have been there. If your so worried about your stupid car park somewhere far away, this parking lot is huge. Some people are such pieces of shit

d848a56fe5376e84bef1c3ee4205c556.jpg

32 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

So my wife went to the gym today, Parks and gets my son out of my truck, then this dude gets out of his car and starts cussing her out saying what the fuck you idiot can’t you park , called her a spick, went on and on cussing at her in front of my 3 year old son. Asked her to park somewhere else because he has a new car.

She was well within the lines anyway and didn’t come close to his car. I’m livid , I wish I would have been there. If your so worried about your stupid car park somewhere far away, this parking lot is huge. Some people are such pieces of shit

d848a56fe5376e84bef1c3ee4205c556.jpg

That dude has WAY over developed his abs.  And skipped leg day.

On 5/22/2018 at 8:40 PM, futureman said:

zilker overflow parking.  unless this was somehow coordinated it is douchebaggery of the highest order.  if someone had boxed me in I’d shit on their windshield. 

fAZW8S.jpg

That happened to me outside of Floyd Casey Stadium back in the early '80s.  Some Baylor dummy boxed me in.  I waited around and he no-showed.  The other cars around me were still there and correctly parked so I touched bumpers with Baylor parking douche and pushed his sorry piece out of the way.  The transmission or something emitted a very loud pop and then the offender's car just rolled back about 20 yards into another Baylor turd's wagon.  

Sic this, mofos.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, deadshank said:

That happened to me outside of Floyd Casey Stadium back in the early '80s.  Some Baylor dummy boxed me in.  I waited around and he no-showed.  The other cars around me were still there and correctly parked so I touched bumpers with Baylor parking douche and pushed his sorry piece out of the way.  The transmission or something emitted a very loud pop and then the offender's car just rolled back about 20 yards into another Baylor turd's wagon.  

Sic this, mofos.

You did nothing wrong by Waco standards in moving the car without the consent of its owner.

I almost want to give them a pass. A nice Mercedes is a ding magnet. I always tried to park in the back of the lot or next to a cart return when I drove one. Still didn't stop a '93 Ranger from plowing down the left side pulling into a space next to me.

16 hours ago, Snacks said:

I'm on the right. I was there first... I had to get in from the other side... I left a surly worded note.c432d02188f59f67630e41747c4c37d4.jpg

The problem with leaving a note is that people that park like this have no fucking concern for anyone other than themselves.  They probably saw it, read it, then chunked on the ground for someone else to pick up.  You should have shit on their windshield.

3 hours ago, You don't know me said:

The problem with leaving a note is that people that park like this have no fucking concern for anyone other than themselves.  They probably saw it, read it, then chunked on the ground for someone else to pick up.  You should have shit on their windshield.

Write a message (dickbutt optional) on the hood with superglue. 

That’s why you look up their plate and send the note to their house addressed to them by name. It also helps to mention that you just got out of prison for murder.

10 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

I know this reply was back from april, but is that taken at el charrito in gtown?

The one and only; my favorite "hole in the wall" mexican joint in G-town. I don't love their chips, but the Tuesday chicken fajitas lunch special is pretty special.