Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

Go hug a tree you ducking hippies. Diesel exhaust gives me an immediate headache and makes me nauseous within a couple minutes. So fuck diesel. And no the carbon footprint of your diesel truck is not lower than my gas car. The diesel engine may be more efficient but your truck is still getting less efficient than my small car. 

Fine soy boy but I drive a gas engine vehicle. With 440 hp.

32 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Fine soy boy but I drive a gas engine vehicle. With 440 hp.

I'm not following this line of attack. You randomly bring up fuel efficiency as a defense of the absolute cum guzzler in the diesel truck smogging out a kindergarten playground and then hurl "soy boy" as an insult and introduce another totally random line about horse power? I mean, first of all, HUH?, and second of all, WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Edited by SilasCoade
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

I gave a short course (talk) at a SME Conference earllier this year on GHG's.  Some data below of what I shared:

CO2 production
~22.38 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of traditional diesel fuel
~20.22 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of B20 (20% biodiesel) biodiesel fuel. ~17.90 pounds comes from burning the fossil fuel content
~20.13 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of B100 (100%) biodiesel
~18.95 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of E10 (10% ethanol) gasoline. ~17.68 pounds comes from burning the fossil fuel content
~12.72 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of pure ethanol fuel

do those numbers on diesel include when DEF is added to the equation??

bluedef-car-cleaners-chemicals-def002-4f_600.jpg

7 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

No handicap sticker, so this is a problem.  I also have a problem with the boy-racer number decals on the doors.  In general, wherever you find him, Corvettedude is a piece of shit.

maybe they had a placard. 

6 hours ago, RPM said:

Over The Line GIF - Over The Line You Crossed Over The Line Big Lebowski -  Discover & Share GIFs

yeah but not over the line into another spot.  it’s affecting nobody else.  ergo, no douchebaggery.  

23 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

^^^ fuckin Ram drivers. Probably Dutch, too.

Hey man, get up off the Ram drivers asshole.

On 12/20/2022 at 6:45 PM, mininghorn88 said:

Close enough I guess. Glad that they did not get any closer to my white truck there.

image.thumb.jpeg.f0491b44cfa9ab71f2d6c2c7ce373298.jpeg

image.jpeg

Be thankful he didn't get close enough to give you an STD.

27 minutes ago, mininghorn88 said:

Another lazy mofo that is too privileged to park in a proper space. This happens all of the time at this supermarket. Not that it will do any good but I have begun to leave nice little notes on the windows.image.thumb.jpeg.62d8d144e1ecd5dcdfe5ebe58b341be3.jpeg

Some KY jelly on the door handle would be nice.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

Another lazy mofo that is too privileged to park in a proper space. This happens all of the time at this supermarket. Not that it will do any good but I have begun to leave nice little notes on the windows.image.thumb.jpeg.62d8d144e1ecd5dcdfe5ebe58b341be3.jpeg

do the old zip tie a grocery cart to his passenger side  

• Hook 'Em 3