Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

59 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Cell phone lot is fluid. Going to need another ruling. Unless a person is not in that vehicle

Fluid.   Schmuid.  

Join society and park like a normal human being as there is absolutely no reason to park like this.  Out of vehicle or in vehicle and waiting.  Pull into a spot.  It’s not difficult.  

• Hook 'Em 5

On 12/23/2022 at 11:49 AM, elfenix said:

Probably has 10 pairs of Oakleys in the glove box33608143c009d28876fb0ed0ae215c75.jpg

This taken in Houston? Tactical Offroad is a local company. If this is the owner's truck, that makes it somewhat defensible. And no, I wasn't aware of this establishment before. Just seemed sort of like advertising so I googled it. 

On 11/30/2022 at 11:20 AM, PvilleStang said:

image.thumb.png.905f1e6d4f9b65502b0e7826355bf2f7.png

Jackass at our daycare.  Keeps his cummings idling when he picks up his kids, wife does the same thing.  Both are divorce attorneys, not like they need diesels, and never seen his RAM with anything in tow, just typical douchey "flip the mirrors out" crap as seen by every other RAM owner.

This is extra infuriating as he's idling and the exhaust is making its way to the playground just to the left of the picture where all the kids are playing as the pic was taken.

Guess who brought their pavement princess to pick up the kids today. Also, truck has had paper plates for a year now, not registered.

PXL_20230117_223442797.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 8:04 AM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Serious question. Can that truck even fit in a normal space?

Park it in the back of the lot or in a side lot.  Don't piss off people and park in compact spaces, especially when you're running on paper plates that are over a year expired. 

You'd think a family of lawyers would know better than that...

• Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, GenXer said:

Username does not check out.

I had the same thought then I found this.

I wish. I climbed out/in the rear passenger door. That car had some cool stuff (like scents you could spray in the car that ran out in about a week) but did not do that. 

1 hour ago, landman said:

Looks like it's still running/lights on?  And plenty of parking based on the empty spots?

Oh yeah he had running lights on, it hard been warming up for over an hour. But before I took the picture the parking lot was full. Plus it had one of those stupid tuners on it that makes it sound like an Apache helicopter. It was a packed hotel, and needle dick took up two spots. Plus it’s a dodge

On 1/30/2023 at 11:45 AM, GenXer said:

Username does not check out.

I had the same thought then I found this.

Collision repair and garage door lobbyists would never allow that here…wives everywhere would have cars free from scrapes and garage doors would be pristine.

7 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Collision repair and garage door lobbyists would never allow that here…wives everywhere would have cars free from scrapes and garage doors would be pristine.

Are you kidding? It’s a Citroen. French engineering will result in the same amount of carnage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2023 at 9:30 PM, brakeman said:

Do aggys buy Teslas?

On 1/31/2023 at 2:29 PM, Pdawg88 said:

Oh yeah he had running lights on, it hard been warming up for over an hour. But before I took the picture the parking lot was full. Plus it had one of those stupid tuners on it that makes it sound like an Apache helicopter. It was a packed hotel, and needle dick took up two spots. Plus it’s a dodge

Sounds like a case of small dick AND small brain.  You should pity, not mock.

A neighbor decided to park overnight in the middle of the street on the outboard side of their tree brush pile (leftover cuttings from ice storm are still in their usual spot) instead of next to the curb on the other side of their driveway. Brilliant thinking. 

050DF6C8-7F68-49D9-83AA-43E18E7AD986.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat