Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

59 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Go down the street beside it east bound. Once you cross the tracks and come in to downtown the best one is on the left.

This. Years back me and the boys would stop here on the way to the OU game. They had twin blonde gals working there. Superhot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Go down the street beside it east bound. Once you cross the tracks and come in to downtown the best one is on the left.

I've been there too. Also great. I'm like a truffle pig for kolaches. Found a place here in my small town in Washington that makes them. Not really the same but damn good anyway.

Edited by SilasCoade

2 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

That Hyundai next to the Bronco is nowhere near the line.

Don't care. 2 things can occur here:

1. Hyundai passenger opens car door as far as possible to get into car, dings Bronco.

2. Lexus driver arrives after Hyundai leaves, and parks like crap, getting uncomfortably close to Bronco.

And we don't know what the parking job before looked like.  Either way, Bronco is keeping their distance, and not double parking.

One of two things happened: pull through or back into angled parking. The result is a shitty job of either one and neither should be done in angled parking because you exit going the wrong way. So whether you want to say their shitty job of being over the line is an issue or not, going the wrong way in an angled parking situation is a dumbass move.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, SilasCoade said:

One of two things happened: pull through or back into angled parking. The result is a shitty job of either one and neither should be done in angled parking because you exit going the wrong way. So whether you want to say their shitty job of being over the line is an issue or not, going the wrong way in an angled parking situation is a dumbass move.

Two way traffic in that aisle.  If it was a one way, totally agree there.  But two way...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Which vehicle was here first to start the offset parking? My guess is the black SUV based upon the sticker on the rear window. Though technically parked correct I assume that the others compensated for the close too line parking. Only guessing “who” drives the SUV and assuming “who” drives the trucks.

image.thumb.jpeg.879c0706f15ac6f7a9e1884c4a6638f7.jpeg