Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

This guy was parked here on his phone when I pulled in. I filled up, checked my hair in the mirror, and he was still sitting there in his phone. No fucks given. (My hair looked great, BTW.)

Are you saying you checked your hair in HIS mirror? Are you some sort of psychopath? 

18 minutes ago, elfenix said:

what was one of the things wrong with the american car industry pre-financial crisis?

everyone: too many brands!

fiat: we've got a solution!

Exactly. If you really want a screwed up car company, make it a French-Italian bastard with legacy American brands. Think you’re a cool ‘Murica dude with your jacked up, powder coat jeep?  Nope, you’re driving a French-Italian bastard. Have fun with that. 

10 hours ago, nnm said:

Exactly. If you really want a screwed up car company, make it a French-Italian bastard with legacy American brands. Think you’re a cool ‘Murica dude with your jacked up, powder coat jeep?  Nope, you’re driving a French-Italian bastard. Have fun with that. 

Got the best food and wine though

• Like 1

4 hours ago, futureman said:

I watched her try to get this right for five minutes. pulled in forward and backed out about 20 times. I guess she was incapable of reversing into the spot. her ancestral roots appeared to be from the orient. 

0C4F24D2-1EE9-455A-8C6F-C7187D2C7CEA.jpeg

53380db2-ae1b-49f1-bbb2-fa360274e0e7_tex

• Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 4:15 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

No picture, sadly.  But I'll describe it as best as I can.

At Yellowstone earlier this month.   If you are familiar, many of the attractions are off one of the highways; sometimes a small two lane road with no shoulders winds it way through some trees to a smallish parking lot.  The attraction I'm speaking of is the Artist Paintpots:

e get to the exit, and traffic is backed up.  We are off the highway, but not moving.  Occasionally we move up 20 feet or so, then stop.  Minutes pass.  Few in front of us decide to do a U turn and leave.  Oddly, very few cars are leaving the attraction.  As we get closer, my wife notices some flashing lights through the trees, like you would see on a police car.

We move up some more, turn the last corner....and see what the issue is.  There was a minivan parked in one lane of the two lane road entering the parking lot.  Naturally, I gave some benefit of doubt (mechanical issue, something).  The lights were from two ranger vehicles.

Eventually, we made our way into the lot, but circled it a few times.  There were two rangers standing by the minivan, waiting.  Eventually, we see a family of 5 making their way towards the end of the lot and my wife speculates its the minivan family.  Sure enough, it was.  

I wish I had taken photos of the encounter, or just stood close by and listened in.  These rangers were pissed, and gave the man a citation.  There was an argument, but he wasn't even close to parking in a lot, or even onto a shoulder (of which there were cars that had done so along the parking lot, but there was no shoulder where he just shut off his damned minivan).  The parking lot was full, so he literally just decided to say fuck it, slam it in park and go spend half an hour or longer looking at an attraction.  No fucks given by him, but he got a ticket out of the deal.

We were driving into Grand Canyon park via east entrance on hwy 64 this summer when traffic came to a standstill.  Working our way up a bit we see several cars parked along the side of the road and one numbnut who had just shut off his van right in the middle of the road.  Attraction was a couple of huge bull mooses eating trees right next to the highway.  They were majorly impressive creatures to see up close like that.  Numbnut in van had hopped out of his car with his small child and was standing maybe 15 feet away from them.  The idiocy is mindboggling.

On 9/9/2021 at 5:44 AM, Wade said:

We were driving into Grand Canyon park via east entrance on hwy 64 this summer when traffic came to a standstill.  Working our way up a bit we see several cars parked along the side of the road and one numbnut who had just shut off his van right in the middle of the road.  Attraction was a couple of huge bull mooses eating trees right next to the highway.  They were majorly impressive creatures to see up close like that.  Numbnut in van had hopped out of his car with his small child and was standing maybe 15 feet away from them.  The idiocy is mindboggling.

Darwin's trigger finger got itchy that day.

• Hook 'Em 2